• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella vs Tricell

Wesker90

The two Pharmaceutical businesses were rivals of course but what was the reason Tricell could not specifically compete with Umbrella exactly? They were fairly well established and organised enough I'm guessing they were less ambitious...

images

VS
images

Was there anyway Tricell could logically oppose Umbrella if they were actually smarter than let on? They didn't do anything noteworthy until their rival's collapse.

Where would Tricell be if Umbrella hadn't fallen?

Now I would add 'Organisation' to the mix but as far as I know they still remain a mystery to me, No emblem logo, No noticeable identity besides undermining Umbrella etc but who were they?(Question for those who may know more)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am not sure I ever thought about it much.

But I assume Tricell existed and were not very formidable until Wesker started aiding them/using them. They were most likely attempting their own bioweapons research with little success. However, once they had the Umbrella research from Wesker, they were able to find the Stairway To The Sun and even mimic Umbrella creations (such as the Lickers in RE5). But of course, Wesker also had the knoweldge and samples of the Las Plagas and was able to help Tricell develop Ouroboros. But without any of his knowledge or work, they would most likely have nothing. And he needed them for their resources. Of course, once we got what we wanted, he had so use for them any longer.

Top Bottom