• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UC Intro

Umbrella Corperation

Well as you can tell i love the Umbrella Corp. If it wernt for them well sorry to say but no RE :eek: sad i know :lol:

so about me, well i just got a new xbox live account and already for one day i have been kicking ass on GR: AW and Gears of War. I am trying to get the new RE so i can on some ppl there to :lol:

I love all the RE games and own them all, very sad isnt it :D
I like playing the guitar, playing xbox live, and.....o yeah playing RE.

I love to help ppl and i am a great web designer, ok well not great but you get the point. I just get bored alot and decide to make things :lol:

well i think thats enough about me, what you think :lol:^_^

Hoady

Your the meaning of badass.haha welcome man you'll have a good one here.By the way which gears of war do you play the first or second?

Umbrella Corperation

thanks for all the welcomeings :D now you all wont be attacked my army of T-Virus zombies :D

But i play the first one for now, but i am saving up to get the newest installment :D

hope to c you all around

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Resident Evil Forum! Sorry for the late reply! ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Technically... The 'first' Resident Evil game is RE0 Right?! :p
Who agree's with me? Because that games set before allthe rest...
iiisnt it? hahah

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Agreed, ofc its the first, just because it didnt come out first, its entitled 0, and is a prequel to 1, so yerp first.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol.. so if your texts the same there does that mean youve saved the format so its the same everytime you post?

Top Bottom