• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Type of DLC you want

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
For me i would LOVE a Mercenaries Reunion type of thing

A Versus mode sounds nice too

More Merc Maps....you CALL 7 STAGES MERCENARIES???
Hell No!

Like Jake Said (Not directly)

They do what they do as long as it's worth it

Mercenaries is not worth it! (Stage-Wise at least)

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I don't have RE6 anymore, but I guess I would maybe buy it back if there was a horror DLC campaign similar to RE5's Lost in Nightmares for it.

Other than that, RE6 is done and done for me.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't have RE6 anymore, but I guess I would maybe buy it back if there was a horror DLC campaign similar to RE5's Lost in Nightmares for it.

Other than that, RE6 is done and done for me.
Lost in Nightmares was pretty goddamn fun....

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Lost in Nightmares was pretty goddamn fun....
Indeed, I liked it a lot. If it can somehow be done for RE6, I'll give it a shot. But it's likely the DLC will continue from that secret ending with Jake, so it'll be more action, I'll just watch a playthrough if that's the case.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Besides new mercenaries characters and maps, I thought of two things.

A Carla Campaign and a Derek Campaign. It would show what happened behind the scenes of the game, shows what Carla and Derek did when we didn't see them in the game. It would also be awsome if they had a few What-if chapters to see what the outcome would be if something didn't happen, like what if Carla wasen't shot, what if Carla didn't infect Derek. Make these 2 campaigns longer than the other campaigns and I would pay top dollar to play them.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.

A Carla Campaign and a Derek Campaign. It would show what happened behind the scenes of the game, shows what Carla and Derek did when we didn't see them in the game. It would also be awsome if they had a few What-if chapters to see what the outcome would be if something didn't happen, like what if Carla wasen't shot, what if Carla didn't infect Derek. Make these 2 campaigns longer than the other campaigns and I would pay top dollar to play them.
Crafty Idea....I like it!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I'd love a Carla campaign. I still don't understand all of what happened to her, and that being in the unlockable files doesn't cut it for me. And, oh yeah... GIVE THE MODES!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
What-If Chapters

Jake actually kills Chris
Or Piers Doesn't die

Leon Goes After Ada

Carla doesn't die

President Isn't infected or revealed the ''Truth'' of Raccoon

Claire Jill Rebbeca (Not EVER happening :( ) Might Join the Fray

Ect

MissDomino

Premium
This is just another silly idea of mine, but I would enjoy a typing version of the campaigns. Whip out your keyboard and type your way through hordes of zombies :D

I haven't got the slightest idea on how it would be implemented though.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
My ideal DLC would be Mercenary stage DLC from classic games such as the mansion from RE1 or the Police Station from RE2.

If Capcom where to release something like that they would make a buttload of money no question.

And also a new campaign similar to Lost in Nightmares would be freaken great.

Maybe something involving Claire who is in some remote island during the worldwide outbreak and has to fight her way through hordes of zombies and BOWs in a dark and creepy setting.

Also a "classic camera" option would be nice.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I agree Lost in Nightmares was pretty decent. A Claire and/or Jill campaign would be number 1 for me....though that probably won't happen lol.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

-that would be super boring... Derek was just a rich guy with a lot of muscle in his back pocket, he never got his own hands dirty

HELLBOY1980

- The thing is with Derek and Carla I feel like we didnt know anything about him or his family or Carla and Derek no matter how many damn serpent emblems I had to find. I am glad Piers died!!!-Wish they would of had Josh team up with Chris or Barry ! We learned dittly squat about Jake and his mother and Helena was pretty boring I dont ever see her coming back for another game.- I would love to see a dlc with jake and more adventures even have him experiment with some viruses to be more like his father but still stay the anti hero smart ass that i think is an awesome idea!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
-that would be super boring... Derek was just a rich guy with a lot of muscle in his back pocket, he never got his own hands dirty
There could be a way to work around it, but I can only think of one way and that is to make one chapter where his guards get wiped out by either zombies, he calls for back up, they say they can't reach him and that he'll have to go to the nearest unit there by himself, make it carry on to the next chapter where he meets Sherry.

I don't know if it could work out that way for 2 chapters and I don't know what they could do for the rest.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
there will be a verses type DLC, it is just that Capcom failed to launch them on claimed release date, with this being said; i'm really not interested in a player vs player DLC. a Mercenaries Reunion would be nice, i would say new Mercenaries maps; but i know there are coming up, probly late next year......

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
My ideal DLC would be Mercenary stage DLC from classic games such as the mansion from RE1 or the Police Station from RE2.

If Capcom where to release something like that they would make a buttload of money no question.

And also a new campaign similar to Lost in Nightmares would be freaken great.

Maybe something involving Claire who is in some remote island during the worldwide outbreak and has to fight her way through hordes of zombies and BOWs in a dark and creepy setting.

Also a "classic camera" option would be nice.

Well this is just the best idea i've ever read. If they could source maybe 6 maps from RE1, 2 and 3. I'd buy them in a heartbeat. From RE1, a Spencer Mansion main-hall one, one in the underground lab. From RE2, the police station main-hall with all the ladders etc and a few open doors from the sides, and the underground lab there. From RE3, the clocktower building and waste disposal plant. I'd spend some serious money to get those for sure.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Mercenaries Reunion with 8 new/classic characters
i think i said it before but Jill, Wesker, Stars barry , would be nice + some new maps

Mercenaries has a choose player option so hopefully that gets upgraded to 4 player co-op, i am thinking with 300 zombies and more time to begin with perhaps 4 minutes on clock at start

HELLBOY1980

I have to say I hate xbox 360 , I think the system is a piece of garbage...but one game really knows how to do multiplayer on there and its Gears of war ! -If resident evil could make huge maps and interesting maps like gears then theyd really have a great multiplayer for sure!

Top Bottom