• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Total NoOOob question.

Al74

I'm totally new to RE and finding it really awkward to play...I'm playing it on a PC with keyboard maybe thats why.

But, how do I kill the exectioner at the start of the game?

I keep getting killed while I am waiting for the back up to arrive!

Valentine

Hard To Kill
First of all you don't need to kill him second just back off and use granades and shoot at distance.

vassock

Al74;58973 said:
Ok, thanks....I just ran off and around and around in circles!!

That's what you're supposed to do. On the first playthrough, don't even bother with killing him. You don't have the firepower. And if you somehow manage to do it, you'll quickly find that it's not worth the ammunition. This is especially true on harder difficulty settings like Veteran.

Rollin6z

After he knocks the fence down you can climb up a couple ladders in that direct vicinity and find a few grenades and ammo that should help you take him out. The game gives you more than enough ammo to kill everybody your first run.

L

Lurker
in the public something? kill the announcer first and that will take off half of its health

Sondre_norge

Why is that? I cant see what the announcher has to do with him. But i have probally missed out on something in a cutsceene.

We Are Ninja

Rollin6z;60196 said:
After he knocks the fence down you can climb up a couple ladders in that direct vicinity and find a few grenades and ammo that should help you take him out. The game gives you more than enough ammo to kill everybody your first run.

Yah, as soon as the gate opens, run through it and up that first ladder. You keep an eye on the ladder and your partner will keep an eye on the other access point. Very easy to defend that position if you've got the ammo and can pull off a headshot. Otherwise, yah, keep running until the helicopter gets there.

Sondre_norge;61643 said:
Why is that? I cant see what the announcher has to do with him. But i have probally missed out on something in a cutsceene.
I dunno if that actually damages the Executioner, but I always make it a point to kill the announcer because I don't like him, he's shifty and I want him to shut up.

Top Bottom