• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Too much health!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well in campaign you only need health for yourself - it's not like Outbreak where your AI partners be stealing your herbs! that always made me so mad >.< - and in multiplayer, other people need herbs too.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh, that's probably because your squad is made of live players instead of AI's and you're playing against real players. I mean they've got herbs and first-aid sprays too and what not.

rob9524

Zombies should take more hits, makes them feel more like what you imagine a zombie to be like.

In modes like team death match people are bullet sponges and it would feel a bit more fluid to have players drop faster.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
it would feel a bit more fluid to have players drop faster.

Less skilled people would feel the game frustrating if that would happen...
I for example, hadn't play a shooter game until ORC so I'm still getting used to the game mechanics (and I'm sure there's many people out there in the same situation)

ArchAngel

I understand that, but let me ask you something. How many sniper rifle rounds should it take to kill someone?

SEELE-1

That is a different topic called "the damage rifles do"...
Talking about health the point is: What if you have to play with some of those dudes that play 5 hours a day everyday and know the game from top to bottom? Or even worse... What if you play vs and Asian!?

SEELE-1

And why would u use a Rifle in versus? The last thing you'd need is a weapon that fires slowly, takes time to aim and reduces your sight field...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So you are saying that if i put a 50 cal or 7.62 round in someone's head, they shouldn't die?
But the people aren't real! It's supposed to be hard and killing someone in one shot isn't hard. *sighs* It's just like you can shoot at someone all you want and then they can heal themselves with First Aid Spray. Can you really heal gunshot wounds with First Aid Spray? No; there would be hospital bills and all that jazz.

You're taking this way too literally. There wouldn't even be a point in logging on if you could kill someone in one shot, no one would play...except maybe you but then you'd be alone and there would be no one to play with.

Top Bottom