• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To those who doubted me about Resistance content

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
Some of you said we were getting a survivor in September and a mastermind, They're done with content and it's just updates

I said what I said "if they were to add a new survivor or mastermind they'd have been part of the roadmap" told you so

I also recently heard that they had plans for new content but they pulled it instead, The game will continue to suck if it doesn't get new content or nerfs to some of the survivors

D

Deleted member 21244

Some of you said we were getting a survivor in September and a mastermind, They're done with content and it's just updates

I said what I said "if they were to add a new survivor or mastermind they'd have been part of the roadmap" told you so

I also recently heard that they had plans for new content but they pulled it instead, The game will continue to suck if it doesn't get new content or nerfs to some of the survivors
Have you done complainong about everything and do useless thread? Thank you
Dude the game is out like 5 month ago and it received more content than any other online game I've ever seen in this time period, just Lear to wait and grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom