• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica tips for a rank in code veronica x

Retrogamer

Is there an effective way to dodge hunters? are they always swinging with their left?
Is there a better way to hit veronica? cause she dodges in her dragonfly form.
I don't think i need anything from the turntable room with claire do i? and if so, should i leave it all for chris?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Is there an effective way to dodge hunters? are they always swinging with their left?
Is there a better way to hit veronica? cause she dodges in her dragonfly form.
I don't think i need anything from the turntable room with claire do i? and if so, should i leave it all for chris?
Hunters are pretty easy to dodge as long as there not in tight qaurters. if they are use a shotgun, if you have no shotgun, You better have a grenade launcher. As for the turntable room, the only thing Claire can get is 30 bow gun bolts, Which you Chris can get. And also.... Her name is not veronica..... Veronica wa the first name of the Ashford family...Around 150 years ago. Her name is Alexia. But the best way to shoot her, (Mind you this takes some practice.) Is to aim slightly to the side of her so when you shoot she goes that way ends running in to the bullet.
Now for tips:
The best thing for time, is to not do a couple of the rooms that dont need to be gone threw. (Like going to get the special key, And if your a good shot, you don't need to go in the prison area D where the M100ps are. To conserve ammo, use your gun until zombies hit the floor and then run pass them. For the alexia fight, if you have 13 Bow gun POWDER bolts you can send her to her third form no problem. Once you have the bow gun USE IT! This is SO important unless you want to be using a knife on every thing. Back tracking for Good items isnt allwys a bad thing. Dont die.

Top Bottom