• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

this is my fantasy spin off that i want to have before resident evil 7. I doubt its gonna happen bu

jayshizzo

this is my fantasy spin off that i want to have before resident evil 7. I doubt its gonna happen but will share with the resident evil fans anyways.

The story starts during the 1998 Apocalypse.raccoon city gets infested with zombies however their neighbouring town stoneville is protected by a huge patrol border that manages to get zombies out of the town.
re-map.jpg

it is a single player/co'op(AI only)sandbox.you have access to the whole racoon city map.you can drive around the city in your police car.

This is how the game starts.You are a senior trooper for the stoneville police Department(SPD).you have been assigned by the chief of police to rescue certain members in raccoon city.

Members
----------
STARS members= when you rescue stars members you will get acess to do co'op mission with them.they would get you to do missions from time to time with them.in these type of missions if your partner dies, you have to restart from last checkpoint.you must try to keep them alive at all costs and get the mission done.cash prices will be rewarded for those missions as well.

vip people= rescue people like the mayor of the city,Congressman's daughter at the raccoon high school etc for cash.Harrison chambers(Rebecca's father) (difficult missions but rewards are great)

regular people= side missions for cash,weapons or items depending on the person

Locations/missions:
-------------------
Gunshop 1=help the local gunstore man to fight zombies surrounding his building and you will have acess to weapon prices on a discount.
Gunshop 2=buy weapons at a high price(no zombies there)

Racoon city police department= access to free weapons and ammo but it is a zombie horde infested area.you will have to fight you way through some zombies to get some of those stuff.(every single time)

Asylum=retrieve the documments of the late Dr.Burrow,the madman behind the umbrella project who was sent to the asylum after using his daughter for a death experiment before the apocalypse.(zombies are there as well)

supermarket 1=get acess to free food supplies(that gives you stamina when you run from zombies and give you more damage points) and items that will help you in the missions.( however that place is zombie infested.)

supermarket 2=buy food supplies and items(no zombies)

Hospital:rescue patients from zombie nurses and doctors.Get acess to free health supplies

pharmacy:buy health supplies.

the more people you rescue in the mission,the more cash you get.

No enormous bosses. simple bosses like nemesis,tyrants hunters,lickers and chainsaw guys.I love to keep the game simple and scary.

Top Bottom