• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 This game isn't bad all.

U.S.S. Zulu Platoon

Resident Evil 6 for the most part was an absolutely terrible game. It has wholly destroyed the concept of "Survival Horror" and turned the series into just another generic shooting game, with intelligent zombies becoming the new________(Soviets, Nazis, etc.).

Now I will admit that Leon's Campaign did stick fairly well to the script as far as a Resident Evil adventure is concerned, however Neo Umbrella having the arsenal the size of small African Country, and being able to fund an insurgency in a country resembling the Former Yugoslavia, makes the rest of the story lose any credibility which it may have had.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You're obviously stupid. No **** he said the RE6 game. Did my post dramatically impact your life so that you had to reply twice to make a fail pathetic attempt at correcting something already flawless? I'm clearly taking my opinion further and mentioning I'm a fan of the entire re series (INCLUDING RE6 in case you are too stupid to realize it's in there); therefore I AM answering his question by saying the game is awesome and you're a complete idiot. Don't say another word you make yourself look bad lol....
I hate to be the one who breaks it to you, but the only person who looks bad here is yourself. This kind of antagonistic behaviour isn't tolerated at this forum, so if you wish to stay I'd suggest that you begin to correct it.

Kratoz7

I couldn't agree more that Resident Evil 6 isn't a bad game. The game plays solidly and admirably. Drives me nuts when I hear fans whine and moan about the game. I'm glad it had enough changes to make it feel like a true sequel. I was channel surfing youtube. Some guy posted a video a few hours ago. He made some pretty interesting points about Resident Evil.

weskerondope

that guy had some good points, i dont agree 100 percent, i still prefer the older resident evil games
but i also had a blast with re6, i just wish they would do the same as with megaman and make an old school game

Kratoz7

that guy had some good points, i dont agree 100 percent, i still prefer the older resident evil games
but i also had a blast with re6, i just wish they would do the same as with megaman and make an old school game
well I think would like to see a portable vita or 3ds version of a game (besides Revelations) in the same style as the original games. You know? How like Castlevania does side scrollers on portable devices? It would save capcom money on production and keep fans of the older games happy. Evolve the franchise on consoles and have the old school charm on handheld devices. Worked for Castlevania (Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles)

weskerondope

thats not a bad idea, dont think it would work to well in 3D though, but who cares?
i also wouldnt mind to see some portable versions of the games allready released on consoles
so far the only games i can play portable are 1,2,3 and revelations, i want code veronica and 4 too

jjnoctis

I felt Resident Evil 6 was really really good. Actually, to be honest it is my favourite Resident Evil game.... Hmm, The gamecube remake was amazing, as was Resident Evil 4.... Hmm.

No Resident Evil 6 is my favorite.

Kratoz7

"Gameplay Has to Evolve"

Do you know HOW many people had said that and NO ONE would listen?

Hah yup people can be really stubborn. They say the don't want to play the same game over and over which is what I heard a friend of mine say when they played Resident Evil 0. But then they say they don't want something different from what they've been playing. Yup makes total sense to me.

Hah yup people can be really stubborn. They say the don't want to play the same game over and over which is what I heard a friend of mine say when they played Resident Evil 0. But then they say they don't want something different from what they've been playing. Yup makes total sense to me.
Don't forget about the complaints that RE5 was just RE4 with Chris and prettier graphics while fawning over RE1, 2, 3, CV, 0. Not that these where bad games but they all had the same layout and style of gameplay. Even though I didn't like RE5 too much, I never cared for the bias complaints.

Although I can understand not wanting something TOO different. Lol.

Kratoz7

Don't forget about the complaints that RE5 was just RE4 with Chris and prettier graphics while fawning over RE1, 2, 3, CV, 0. Not that these where bad games but they all had the same layout and style of gameplay. Even though I didn't like RE5 too much, I never cared for the bias complaints.

Although I can understand not wanting something TOO different. Lol.

Yeah I never cared for bias complaints either. I can understand people not wanting something too different sometimes. I just wish they wouldn't trash so much otherwise good (or decent) games or people who like those games. I didn't like RE Operation Racoon City but I'm not gonna trash people for liking it.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Yeah I never cared for bias complaints either. I can understand people not wanting something too different sometimes. I just wish they wouldn't trash so much otherwise good (or decent) games or people who like those games. I didn't like RE Operation Racoon City but I'm not gonna trash people for liking it.
I liked RC

But hell I like ALL Re's I find the series entertaining Well....I make it that way for me
I WILL find a way to make ANY game entertaining

weskerondope

yeah its not fun with hypocrites like that, however i feel the need to say i never really complained about re0 when i played it, for me the series was still fun and fresh, when 4 came out it fellt very strange and unusual to me, but i learned to love it too, in a different way

Top Bottom