• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 thinking about getting RE5 again

Tallahassee

long ago i sold RE5 because it got extremely repetative and easy even on the hardest difficulty. Im thinking I might rebuy the game just for all the DLC. should I?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You should. The DLC is coming with 2 new exciting scenarios, a remake Mercenaries mode, and new costume for single player and mercenaries.

bruno

Chief Researcher
The Gold Edition will be like 50 dollars, while the normal (platinum) will be 30 dollars. The Gold will include ALL the DLC while if you want to buy without the game you'd have to buy packs (5,00 dollars each -- would be more expensive).

Tallahassee

i think ill buy the gold edition. anybody wanna volunteer too play with me a few times so i can get readjusted to the game and so i can get my infinite ammo? and what kind of costumes are there gonna be?

Tallahassee

when does the gold edition come out?ill wait till then to get it. i just remembered i still have the re5 prima guide. I can only play on the weekends due to a busy schedule. is re5 still good online? is it dead? everyone i know is playing modern warfare 2. since i left the forums i havent seen anyone on my friends list play the game.

v iBaxter

no its not dead and mw2 sucks... theres actually alot of people on it there are people still playin campaign and versus is a hit and still mercs but when the gold edition comes out then people will be on it again.

residentevilfan555

darkness;63489 said:
long ago i sold RE5 because it got extremely repetative and easy even on the hardest difficulty. Im thinking I might rebuy the game just for all the DLC. should I?

yes you should i mean just because you beat the game and have every thing doesnt mean that the co-op campaign isnt fun and yes get the DLC too i recommend it the vs mode gets a bit boring because you have to stand and shoot and see who dies first but i personnaly like it. my point is yes you should get it

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I already played RE5 on split sceen co-op with my brother. So when I actually buy the game (waiting for the gold edition) I'm gonna play through it single player on veteran (easy is for NOOOBZ) When I finish that I'll be playin with y'all on co-op.

We Are Ninja

I'm looking forward to the Gold Edition. I was gonna wait for it, but I found a killer deal on the original Collector's Edtion. As long as all my progress carries over, I'll snag the gold edition as well.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i would get it again, i might be getting a PS3 so i may wait to get RE5 when the Gold Edition comes out to get the DLC Tokens

Top Bottom