• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

They have a cave troll!

Broken Butterfly

Hey everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Broken Butterfly, as my username says. I've been searching for an active RE forum that isn't full of spam, and it does appear that I've found one.

Let's see . . . I write fiction, I play videogames, and I deprive the world of oxygen. Essentially this (and other frivolous things such as school and work) comprise my life. My favorite RE game is 4, and my favorite character is Leon. Surprisingly enough, I do like Ashley because I think she's a very well-developed character, particularly for a game. Ada is cool, but she doesn't really impress me.

So anyhow, that's all I have to say for now. Cheerio.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Broken Butterfly, nice to meet you. :)

Welcome to the Resident Evil News Forums. I hope you'll like it here.

Zombie Enclave

I know we are going to get a long because you have named yourself after my favorite weapon in 4. Well, enjoy yourself. Have a nice stay.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This place is pretty active so you've come to te right place.
:p Nice sig an avatar they look crisp!! and the broken butterfly is a awesome gun in RE4 haha.
I also play video games, and I also deprive the world of oxygen, thats 2 things we have in common lol

Welcome to the forum an enjoy your stay BB!!

Broken Butterfly

Thanks everyone! It's nice to meet you all.

Romero said:
Never get into an argument with an idiot, because they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
So true. Love the sig.

echoey said:
I also play video games, and I also deprive the world of oxygen, thats 2 things we have in common lol
Glad to know that there are others. ;]

And everyone with Wesker in their sigs gets bonus points in my book. Heheh.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Broken Butterfly;43252 said:
Possibly, but to be perfectly honest, I don't remember if I'm on that forum.

Hmmm, perhaps you might remember Bravo? or Frodomir?:)

"Ooops... last time I looked you weren't a mod. You're a Wise Old Person... cough cough!!" lol

Broken Butterfly

Spike991;43308 said:
Hmmm, perhaps you might remember Bravo? or Frodomir?:)

"Ooops... last time I looked you weren't a mod. You're a Wise Old Person... cough cough!!" lol

Hmm. I must not be the same Broken Butterfly. :p

Welcome, BB. I do agree that Ashley is a "well developed" character. *cough, cough*
Not quite what I meant, but that, too. ;)

Broken Butterfly

Haha. Imagine that. Hello there.

Edit I just realized how totally creepy this post probably was since I made it like 5 minutes after you originally posted but the topic hasn't been posted in for quite some time. Lulz. I haven't been on recently.

Top Bottom