• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story Behind Your Username

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Romero as in George A. Romero.

If I had signed up today and if I already knew the awesome La Femme Fatale, I would perhaps have considered La Male Fatale. But I'm no good in foreign language (is it French?) so maybe it doesn't sound as good as I think. :p

My avatar is from the Iron Maiden album.... no wait, it's a snowman.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero as in George A. Romero.

If I had signed up today and if I already knew the awesome La Femme Fatale, I would perhaps have considered La Male Fatale. But I'm no good in foreign language (is it French?) so maybe it doesn't sound as good as I think. :p

My avatar is from the Iron Maiden album.... no wait, it's a snowman.
That would be Le Homme Fatale :p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Used to go by the username ObliVion then it got shortened. So basically ObliVion>Obli>Oblivvy>blivvy lol. Stuck with that ever since.

Reactions: Jen

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Tremor. Well I would like to say that I usually inspire fear or excitement in others but I don't know so much about that :p Actually, at the time, when I joined this forum...I had a small obsession with the movie Smokin' Aces. In this movie, there are three redneck brothers (psychos, the lot of them) and they called themselves the Tremor Brothers. Well....Darwin was my favorite and if I'm not mistaken, my first avatar and signature was Darwin.

So yeah...there's my story lol.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Honestly, was Leon's hair ever in style? Even so, I imagine it wouldn't be popular in the police department, military or Secret Service in real life, considering he's got hair in his face constantly.
Even all those backflips in RE4, his hair doesn't so much as sway.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Tremor. Well I would like to say that I usually inspire fear or excitement in others but I don't know so much about that :p Actually, at the time, when I joined this forum...I had a small obsession with the movie Smokin' Aces. In this movie, there are three redneck brothers (psychos, the lot of them) and they called themselves the Tremor Brothers. Well....Darwin was my favorite and if I'm not mistaken, my first avatar and signature was Darwin.

So yeah...there's my story lol.
Pshh, don't lie. You really just love Kevin Bacon movies. It's okay, we still love you. :p

Top Bottom