• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Saddest Death in RE

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Since not many people have really died so far (and stayed dead), I decided to take the apparent, not-so-certain and non-permanent deaths into account as well, but I still can't find anyone besides Piers that I was actually grieved about. Wesker's deaths got boring after too many times, Jill's sacrifice for Chris was impressive, but not saddening because I don't like her, I found Parker annoying, never cared much about Steve, and Ada's survival was revealed at the end of the same game she "died", so there wasn't much time to be upset. The only other death I actually found sad was Rebecca's in the Remake, but that's not canon.
I just checked it out. Chris is such an idiot he could've save her. Tho it's not canon

And this is when he saves her
https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=uhLLqQd4Ny8

Last edited:

shadowman912

I would go with Luis. Either Leon ending when Ada "dies" was sadder back in the day, until the end of the game and you realize Leon just wasn't experienced enough to check her pulse. Piers was touching, but he chose his. He died a warriors death fighting to the end. Personally I never grew fond of Steve's character. And Rachel, her death made no sense. She was just as well trained as the others.
Luis was just murdered.

ArabPikachu

Luis didnt deserve his excruciating death. He should've had a role in the mercenaries!

I'll admit Luis' death was grievous but retconning his death isn't worth the time.

On another note, having *insert Biohazard character* killed doesn't necessitate making them unplayable in The Mercenaries. Jack Krauser (who was killed by Ada in BH4) is one example of such.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Hell yes. I wonder what weapons they would have given him? And If he'd have a knife as well. What do u think he would've had in his inventory?

Imagine he'd be like HUNK with a 3.7 damage Red9 instead of a TMP.
Just Red9, stock, and bunch of flash and hand grenades.

shadowman912

I guess Krauser did count as a playable character death. I must have just forgot because I thouroughly enjoyed killing him as Leon. Then Ada. Then again on all my replays.

shadowman912

I didn't, for some reason his character just rubbed me wrong. But my favorite male character is Leon, and especially in 4 I felt like he was set up to be his opposite. Killing him felt right. I felt more sympathy for Mike :p

Mattyice26

shadowman912 said:
I didn't, for some reason his character just rubbed me wrong. But my favorite male character is Leon, and especially in 4 I felt like he was set up to be his opposite. Killing him felt right. I felt more sympathy for Mike :p
Haha mmmiiikkke! An I can understand. Guess his demeanor could rub u wrong. And Leons my favorite as well.He was my favorite after I played 2. So I was a big fan of his since then. But try telling that to most ppl now an they'll think hes our favorite just because of re 4 and 6 lol

shadowman912

But try telling that to most ppl now an they'll think hes our favorite just because of re 4 and 6 lol
I know! Lol. It was much harder to understand characters back then. Voice acting hasn't always been what it is today. But I felt like I could identify with his actions and his place in everything more so then the STARS agents. It was his first day as a regular cop. He might as well have been a semi prepared citizen.
I say the saddest were Steve's, Finn's, and Moira's in the bad ending of Rev2.
Aw no D: I forgot about Finn.
I haven't got to those scenes in rev 2 yet. I already know of the good and bad paths, and only the good is cannon. Just haven't watched them yet.

Top Bottom