• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica The Organization.

NiteKrawler

Levan;40585 said:
It's kind of suspicious, so "S" seemed to be against Wesker but turns out they're actually working for him? So weird. But maybe it's a way to make Ada work for them, probably. Wesker may have known that she can't be 100% trusted since she may still have some sort of grudge against Umbrella and its employees.

I don't think that "S" worked for Wesker. He was probably contacting them concerning BOW development or something.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;40631 said:
I don't think that "S" worked for Wesker. He was probably contacting them concerning BOW development or something.

Yeah, I don't think so either, in fact the like three things I posted about "S", including their name, being a pharmaceutical company, and being in contact with Wesker, are the only things we know about them, so it is hard to actually deduct anything from that...anything that isn't mostly theory anyway.:)

@Levan, I think we know that Wesker didn't trust Ada, just as much as Ada didn't trust Wesker, I think it was kind of funny their childish behavior during the mission in RE4, as they kept hanging up on eachother and just little things like that, it was funny seeing how they were basically fighting in a controlled and formal situation.:)

But if there was any distrust, I think that it was The Organization distrusing Wesker, as he was just using them really, Ada might have been using them in the long run too, we don't know much about her motives, but we know that The Organization didn't trust Wesker, and Ada knew this and she and The Organization were probably just waiting for more evidence that Wesker would betray them, or for Wesker to make the next move, there was alot going on, so RE4's plot wasn't as bad as some say, but it bugs me how Capcom neglected to go over any of this...I just wonder what happened with this whole situation, if someone made a move, someone died, etc...I hope they don't leave us in the dark for long.:(

mastermind

Spike991;40570 said:
@mastermind, the novels don't explain anything about the games, they only explain stuff about the novels. As the games and novels are not in the same universe.:)

well maybe not about the games but the RE universe cause the novels go into more description of the T-Virus. they help get through certain parts of the game for some people like me and they helped me understand it better so it might just be for certain people and a opinion based thing

BTW im not trying to start an arguement if you think thats where this is going just making a opinionated comment :)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Darn, I'm getting very confused on who works with who. D:

So wait... in the events of RE4, Ada and Wesker are both working for the same organization, right? But, "S" is actually some seperate company(which is not the organization that they're both working for?)that Ada is working for, who specifically ordered her to send something else to Wesker but eventually Wesker contacted them?

bruno

Chief Researcher
1- Wesker works with Umbrella
2- He recieves a proposal from The Agency/ The Organization, in exchange for some data about Umbrella and the B.O.W.s. One of the reasons he sends the STARS into the Arcklay facilities is to test the combat data of the B.O.W.s against trained humans. He pretends his death using the virus Birkin gave him, coming back to life much more powerful. Unfortunately for him, some of the STARS survived.
3- Working for the Agency (Umbrella thinks he's death), Wesker sends Ada to the infested Raccoon city, to get a G virus sample.
4- The Agency attacks Rockfort island, releasing the t-virus in it. Wesker explores the island in search for a t-Veronica virus sample. In his way, he finds Claire and Chris.
5- Meanwhile, Umbrella falls and Wesker recieves a new proposal from the pharmaceutical corporation "S", which is rival to Umbrella and the Agency.
6- Still working for the Agency, intending to betray them, Wesker sends Ada and Krauser to retrieve a master plaga sample. Ada somehow knows about Wesker's deal with "S" and, as told by the Agency, sends him a fake sample.
7- Wesker is working with Tricell (dunno much more about it cause i havn'tplayed RE5 yet)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I think assuming that Wesker revieved a proposal from The Organization or "S" would be going a little too far, as that is just theory.

Also there is still alot of mystery surrounding that whole thing, since it really hasn't been explored....

iUmbrella

They were a separate organisation that would have been explored in re 3.5 as that game has the same writer for cvx but with re4 it all changed and i guess they just wrote them out and replaced them with tricell which is a shame because they looked interesting to explore but its over now although i remember the family or a note about them in re6.

Ridley Lockhart

1- Wesker works with Umbrella
2- He recieves a proposal from The Agency/ The Organization, in exchange for some data about Umbrella and the B.O.W.s. One of the reasons he sends the STARS into the Arcklay facilities is to test the combat data of the B.O.W.s against trained humans. He pretends his death using the virus Birkin gave him, coming back to life much more powerful. Unfortunately for him, some of the STARS survived.
3- Working for the Agency (Umbrella thinks he's death), Wesker sends Ada to the infested Raccoon city, to get a G virus sample.
4- The Agency attacks Rockfort island, releasing the t-virus in it. Wesker explores the island in search for a t-Veronica virus sample. In his way, he finds Claire and Chris.
5- Meanwhile, Umbrella falls and Wesker recieves a new proposal from the pharmaceutical corporation "S", which is rival to Umbrella and the Agency.
6- Still working for the Agency, intending to betray them, Wesker sends Ada and Krauser to retrieve a master plaga sample. Ada somehow knows about Wesker's deal with "S" and, as told by the Agency, sends him a fake sample.
7- Wesker is working with Tricell (dunno much more about it cause i havn'tplayed RE5 yet)
That clears it up pretty good.

I guess just to add something WilPharma has a spot in there somewhere although they don't seem to last that long, like a scapegoat or whatever.

And by RE5 Excella, Wesker and TRICELL have taken all of WilPharma's research data and such.

By the time of RE5 i would before Wesker put that wretched plan of global saturation into effect he prolly had his hands on:

Progenitor
T-Virus
G-Virus
NE-Alpha Parasite
T-Veronica Virus/T-Alexia Virus
(he calls it that at the end of CVX referring to taking Steve's body)
T/G-Virus(the one in Dead Aim)
Plaga Type 1(injected makes Ganado)
Plaga Type 2(given orally make Majini)
Uroboros

Plenty of bargaining chips, but clearly Albert wasn't about bargaining.

Last edited:

Ridley Lockhart

Didn't know if you read the books,they mentioned a character called Trent,who has been infiltrating Umbrella corp. all the time..

I always guessed he was the head of The Organisation.
Mind,this is only a book though,so it's probably not cannon?
Hey that's my old profile lol

And I have since read and own all the SD Perry novels. Umbrella Conspiracy, Caliban Cove, City Of The Dead, Nemesis, Code Veronica, Underworld & Zero Hour. Those were all very well written. And strange how my two favorite authors are both female writers who use two initials and a last name. SD Perry and SE Hinton(author of The Outsiders). The Trent character was interesting, clearly shrouded in mysteriousness.

Top Bottom