• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new layout

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
same here :D i honestly like this one much bettter than the last one (and i honestly can't remember the older lay-outs ^^''), since it doesn't look like as if it's aimed just for a few characters. it now feels like as if it's aimed for resident evil in general <:

((((((ireallyneedtogetmoreactiveurhugurgg))

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
same here :D i honestly like this one much bettter than the last one (and i honestly can't remember the older lay-outs ^^''), since it doesn't look like as if it's aimed just for a few characters. it now feels like as if it's aimed for resident evil in general <:

((((((ireallyneedtogetmoreactiveurhugurgg))
I agree its not just focusing on one game or character, its focusing on all the main ones!
Id like if rebecca was there too but shes not a main character lol. So I still like it

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I really like the new layout, I like it more than the last one.

However I don't know if it is just my computer, the website, or the layout, but it keeps glitching up my screen. It keeps cutting out the very top portion of each page I go to, I can't even see the character's faces. It works fine on the Home page for me, but it keeps glitching up on me on the Forums page.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Hey admins, I have a minor complaint / request concerning the new design: Could the colour of the bars in poll results be changed to a brighter one? It's black at the moment and with the dark background it's hard to see anything.

Top Bottom