• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) the music

weskerfan

alot of the background music scared the f**K out of me,some times i didnt even wanna play the game.how about you guys?

Trinity

Yeah..The music made every place,even the safest ones sooo damn creepy...Somethimes I thought of puting mute..But that would spoil all the fun :)

Hoady

It wasn't Resident Evil 2 but do you know what music scared the **** out of me?Resident Evil 0 theres one room near the roof(outside a balcony i think) and theres just a piano playing one thing really fast over and over it was intense we left it on and it made my little brother cry he could it hear when he was going to sleep(dont blame him).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its the same with the dogs the music goes proper dramatic lol in RE remake in the coridoor 0:

BillyCoenJCR1418

RE music is really emotional! Either it has you scared, worried, or just sad, it gets the job done. The RE2 music was creepy! Even when your in the save room, it doesn't feel as calm as RE0 or RE1.

That music your talking about Hoady, sounds pretty intense!

weskerfan

the music in the library especially creeped me out!
you ever just stand there and listen to it,,,NOPE i cant do it!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah Manson is like the only cool Goth. Plus he made a song for a resi evil film thats a epic win.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That song is too fast lol but its alright, cant remmember when it was in the film but it was haha, musta been when everyone was killing people.. or on the train

Trinity

They're wicked :) and it's a bit hard to understand some songs if you're not pretty good at English..So I use them to brag..hahah joking...
Vermilion is the best song ever...I'm in extazy whenever I hear it :D

You should try Stone Sour,same singer,slower songs :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I forgot about that song hahah :D I remmemeber when i use to be a little gothic kid hahah jokes.
such bad times i didnt realise what i was doing lol.
Im spose to be into rap not heavy metel hahah

Top Bottom