• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most addicting games you have played

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is a another game that I started playing today.

Dragon Age: Orgins - So fun. Think of this game like World of Warcraft, but only in Single Player and has a story. So far I don't know much of the game, but I will put in EDIT when I play it enough.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
BIGHARD CHEATER;60914 said:

Dragon Age: Orgins - So fun. Think of this game like World of Warcraft, but only in Single Player and has a story. So far I don't know much of the game, but I will put in EDIT when I play it enough.

i saw you online in it when i was playing MW2, how good is it, for a rpg fan like myself?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;60933 said:
i saw you online in it when i was playing MW2, how good is it, for a rpg fan like myself?

It is really good. Controls are easy to learn, the story is (this is the story for my character) that you are helping around and then you talk to your father, taming the dog, and seeing your brother, an attack happens and you have to escape and join a group called the Grey Wardens. So far I haven't gotten far, but it is good. It has the old classic rpg fantasy feel like numbers come up when someone loses health. The combat is okay, it is like the Knights of the Old Republic feel, except that it is keeping pressing a button to attack and press special buttons to do special attacks. You can collect items, food, potions, and sorts of magic s**t. There are 2 problems with the game for me, #1 is that it is way to gruseom, I mean at the beginning for my game a kid dies, I go to a camp and I tell a little kid that his mother may have died and he runs away and dies, and there is also where a someone takes over a little girl and the girl dies, I think the game has a thing for killing off little kids. #2 is that your character runs like a retard with the weapons out. I wish I can tell you more, but it is much more easier for me to describe it in words than typing, but the game is d**n good.

If you can find a new version of it in stores and has a sticker that says that you will get a Mass Effect 2 In Game Item, then buy it because if you buy a copy with a sticker like that on it you can get a DLC for DA:O for Free instead of paying 1200 MPS. You will also get another DA:O DLC for free and you will get the DLC for the upcoming rpg game Mass Effect 2.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Mass Effect-- I have spent so many hours/days playing both the main story and exploring the galaxy

World of Warcrack- I've been playing since classic and I STILL play to this day. I have never spent YEARS playing a game that just never ever ever ever gets boring.

Kagara

RE4 is probably the most addicting game I've played. I've probably completed it at least 20+ times.

T Dot

COD WAW- online play, right now I want to go on but I really need to break myself away from it and try to do something more productive with my time... ive been playing my wii so much lately.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
While it has been awhile I have played some more addictiing games.

Assassin's Creed 2 - It is just addicting. I have spent hours trying to find all Feathers, Seals, Glypths, and more and I have still not found them all except for seals. It has more of everything. You can even remeber the first Assassin's Creed game while you are playing #2 due to that Altaire is mention alot, you can play as Altaire in a subsequence, unlock his armor that is cool looking, h**l you can even get Altaire's Outfit from the first game.

Prototype - For some reason almost every single sandbox game is addicting. This one is one of the best. Killing people in gruesom ways, consuming people, destroying buildings, and a whole lot more that made it so addicting. There are 3 problems I have with this game. #1 Bases and Hives spawn way to fast and they don't stop respawing so it makes it difficult for me to kill civilans. #2 Some of the boss battles are way to hard, mostly Elizabeth, the last boss, and the boss that is like the last one except weaker. #3 Every single enemy is annoying as h**l.

Zombie Apocalypse - This is a very fun co-op zombie game. It is hard due to that zombies come from everywhere and you die in 1 hit from everything and plus there is over 50 levels you have to pass.

RE: The Darkside Chroicles - Nothing to explain about this game.

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES 1N IT !!!1 - This is not a spelling error this is how it is spelled and it is 100% true that I didn't make this. This is like Zombie Apocalypse. I don't have it yet, but I will have it soon since it only cost $1.

wpstudart

Well,
Fallout 3
The Zelda games (I played them all :p)
The Resident Evil games (same here :p)
Counter Strike
The Sims (The first I played for years hahah)
aaah, and GTA

Kellyrose

I swear, this game is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I bought it about two weeks ago and have already invested over 100 hours. Its even made me neglect Ass Creed II that I was so excited about for 2 years. When I start playing I just can't put the controller down, its always 'one more quest... two more guys to kill... need to get approval up... need to kill this dragon...' its worse than WoW. Damn you Bioware!

L

Lurker
Kellyrose;61895 said:
I swear, this game is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I bought it about two weeks ago and have already invested over 100 hours. Its even made me neglect Ass Creed II that I was so excited about for 2 years. When I start playing I just can't put the controller down, its always 'one more quest... two more guys to kill... need to get approval up... need to kill this dragon...' its worse than WoW. Damn you Bioware!

Where do I get Ass's Creed 2? Is the game about some Ass's Creed on the bullies?
LOZ Ocarina of Time
Fallout 3
Crysis
Oblivion
The Sims 2
Half life 2 all episodes
Team fortress 2
And RE4

ThrashHard

Resident Evil[original]
Resident Evil 2
Castlevania : Symphony of the Night
Zelda : Ocarina of Time
Super Metroid
Starcraft
Redline : Gang Warfare 2066

Leon S. Kennedy

Team Fortress 2.
Team Fortress Classic.
Super Metriod
Need For Speed Underground.
Final Fantasy VII/VIII/X
Mario Kart Wii, and for the Super Nintendo.
Super Mario World.

A lot when I think about it. All of them addicting for their own reasons. I think for the majority they were just really well produced games, with good replay value. As for Team Fortress, they were just fun to go around killing people. I loved the animation and humor in that game. As for Mario Kart Wii - that was just fun.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;60325 said:
Man..let's see.

Fallout 3
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto
The Elder Scrolls
The Sims
Fable 2
A GTA chick! Not alot of girls plays GTA, perhaps because it's so violent. :)
I find San Andreas super addictive. It hijacked hundreds of hours from my life.

Kellyrose;61895 said:
Is Dragon Age Orgins roleplay or adventure? It must be fun if it's that addictive. :) If it's for Playstation or PC I might take a look at it.

Sondre_norge

I got four games that have had me adicted, spent 1/4 of my summerholiday on those games, and every weekend on them. It was a waste of time, but im not like that anymore.

1: Super Mario bros (64)
2: Guildwars
3: Cod 4
4: Resident evil 1,2,3

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Romero;62067 said:

Is Dragon Age Orgins roleplay or adventure? It must be fun if it's that addictive. :) If it's for Playstation or PC I might take a look at it.

It is a little bit of both, but mostly roleplaying.

It is super fun to play.

It is out for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.

Kellyrose

Romero;62067 said:

Yeah, its an rpg with an emphasis on strategy, and is pretty much a standard fantasy setting, with elves, dwarves, humans, the like. I think the thing that makes it so addicting to me is that there is just so much content. You can play through it multiple times and never do it the same way twice.

And of course, there's Alistair :wub:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I just got this game today, haven't played it yet, but I know that it is going to be addicting.

Bayonetta - I wasen't really into this game when it was first announced, bu I kept seeing more and more and really wanted to buy it. I really liked how they made Sarah Palin, I mean Bayonetta. Some of the things looked really cool like the guns on Sarah's heels, I mean Bayonetta's heels. Sarah, I mean Bayonetta, also for some reason has Butterfly wings which I thought to be a little weird putting them onto Sarah, I mean Bayonetta, since she looks gothic. I even heard that the costumes that you can put onto Sarah Palin, I mean Bayonetta, and can't wait to try those. I just can't wait to play as Sarah Palin, I MEAN F**KING BAYONETTA, when I get home.

Top Bottom