• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 THE Mercenaries Thread

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Dr. Octogonapus;60278 said:
I really enjoyed playing "No Mercy" mode on the PC version of RE5 really tested your ability at the game.

Anyone know if xbox 360 is going to be getting this or is it just PC and PS3?

I don't think the Xbox 360 is going to get No Mercy. But PC has exclusives that the Xbox 360 and PS3 didn't have.

But I got one question, when did the PS3 get No Mercy?

v iBaxter

The Best score i have ever gotten in Mercs is 380,000 in Experimental facility in duo, i was wesker S.T.A.R.S. and my partner was Chris BSAA,i was ranked 38 in the world:lol:... for like a day though:( best i have ever gotten in mercs.

D2D

Does anyone know if there are hidden weapons in the different stages. If you play the shipdeck once you jump across the three containers that face the long mast you can climb. after you hit the time bonus jump down and against the wall in the coner is a first aid spray but also a grenade launcher and a pack of flam rounds. I have the PS3 and its there no matter what person I play with so now I am wondering if there is something like this on any of the other levels. I played that level at least 20 times before I even noticed the aid spray and then about five more time before I noticed the launcher.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
D2D;61893 said:
Does anyone know if there are hidden weapons in the different stages. If you play the shipdeck once you jump across the three containers that face the long mast you can climb. after you hit the time bonus jump down and against the wall in the coner is a first aid spray but also a grenade launcher and a pack of flam rounds. I have the PS3 and its there no matter what person I play with so now I am wondering if there is something like this on any of the other levels. I played that level at least 20 times before I even noticed the aid spray and then about five more time before I noticed the launcher.

Only on that stage. Every stage except Shipdeck will not have any weapons excluding grenades and proximity bombs.

Xcessive_Evil

I've kinda got my fill of playing duo, so I've been improving my solo scores lately. Been thinking about posting some videos since I'm having the itch again.

Inimlaps

I have 933,502 on Public Assembly duo. The idea to get that score is definately to play with midnight wesker. You both need to have your own strategy to get the time glasses and to be in the right place. To get a very nice time you need to shoot one majini to head and make cobra strike where there is 2 majinis behind the one majini so u kill 3 majinis and get 15 seconds. So if both players get that kind of kills then u get lots of time. Ofc is important to get the 150 combo but the time is always more important in duo. To get 933,502 score, u have to get about 12minutes, which is 3,5min more than the starting time(if u collect all the time glasses). The best way to see it yourself is to go to youtube and type "Public assembly duo".
PS. You get 1000 score from every second when u have killed all the majinis.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
its easy,if your chris, just make use of the explosive barrels, shotgun,headshots, and grenades... oh, and dont forget about uppercuts and such...then he isnt that hard

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
dark_zero;29674 said:
i need help i cant seem to really beat that big guy with the huge axe and cant find time hourglasses :( :(
i'd try it with chris. id use the exploding barrels, and the grenades at the best times...(the flame barrel things work pretty well 2)uppercuts, and quick shotgun shots are nice as well

Inimlaps

or two shots with wesker hand cannon. Why to play with wesker, not chris is that its so easy to shoot only one time to the head and make the cobra strike instead of shooting with chris' pistol, because they wont die to the "straight" melee attack( I mean one shot and straight). Wesker also has the dash move, you can move fast from place to another and also make the knee attack so u can get the 5sec. So id say that the most powerful and easiest character is Wesker(midnight). It just needs practising. :)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Public Assembly No. 28 baby! Granted... only out of 4809 people, but that still ain't bad. Killed 125 Majini with a max combo of 86. Did it with Warrior Chris. Can't ait to get my hands on Rebecca, maybe I can top my old Missle Silo score. There don't seem to be any annoying spawn points where they stop coming out. I always spend two minutes wandering because no one comes out in that level. Really annoying....

Sexta_PT

The easy way to unlock all charaters is to use chris in the likers map to unlock chris with magnunm and then unlock sheva tribal or chris savanna.

where can i see the leaderboards? i dont have internet in the computer i play.

Iced Digger

I'll make the argument that the Mercinaries is what makes Resident Evil 5 so great. I mean, the main story is fun and all, but the merc could be a game on it's own (think about it capcom...) I have so much fun with it I could play it all day. Anyone else with me?

Sexta_PT

I'll make the argument that the Mercinaries is what makes Resident Evil 5 so great. I mean, the main story is fun and all, but the merc could be a game on it's own (think about it capcom...) I have so much fun with it I could play it all day. Anyone else with me?

The mercenaries gets boring very quickly after you try all the outfits, and solding re5 mercenaries separatly from the main game woulld disapoint many fans.

where can i see the leaderboards? i dont have internet in the computer i play.

Can anyone anwser to my question above?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Sexta_PT;66476 said:
The mercenaries gets boring very quickly after you try all the outfits, and solding re5 mercenaries separatly from the main game woulld disapoint many fans.

So you know I'm not ignoring you: no. The only way I know of as far as viewing leaderboards is to have internet and see them with the leaderboards option on the main Mercs screen. You could probably find it online, though. Bungie keeps track of Halo records; maybe there's a site that does the same thing? I wouldn't know where to start looking, though. Google and Yahoo, I suppose.

Iced Digger

Sexta_PT;66476 said:

Not really, Merc is the best thing about the game I think. Playing it with two people is even better, get a friends to play with or play it online, it's non-stop fun really.

Sexta_PT

So you know I'm not ignoring you: no. The only way I know of as far as viewing leaderboards is to have internet and see them with the leaderboards option on the main Mercs screen. You could probably find it online, though. Bungie keeps track of Halo records; maybe there's a site that does the same thing? I wouldn't know where to start looking, though. Google and Yahoo, I suppose.

Thanks for the reply

Not really, Merc is the best thing about the game I think. Playing it with two people is even better, get a friends to play with or play it online, it's non-stop fun really.

But its only funny if you play with friends in the mercenarys.
If you play alone it gets boring.
And if i could play online i would play the main story with friends or play the eversus mode.

v iBaxter

Iced Digger;66401 said:

Im with that

Feng-Hi

Weskers Shades;66580 said:
Im with that

Maybe as a DLC rather than a game all on its own. Added levels to play in and characters (you don't have to pay to get) and I think they'd rake in loads on downloads!

even throw in a few BSA emblems to get in the melee of the action and they're onto a winner!

Top Bottom