• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 The Mercenaries: New Stages

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I was thinking, all the stages are very nice but there are only some with zombies. Would if "Requiem for War" was turned into night time and the J'avo was replaced with zombies...? I think this would be a very interesting/fun change. From there on the bosses can be decided, mabye lepotitsa as a hidden boss? Please put great consideration into this. :)
Although there are upcoming zombie maps, I still think this additional stage would be a great idea! Opinions?

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
I think there are another 2 maps on the way that will both contain zombies, not J'avo.

So then we'll have a fair mixture of zombie maps, and J'avo maps.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah one of the next two is 'rooftops' (looks like the bit from adas campaign with her helicopter) which would be zombies? I live in hope. As i prefer the zombies!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as for map pack b, i would assume Rooftop mission would be Infectees and on Creature Workshop, i would assume it could be the Infectees, the J'avos or the Neo-Umbrella J'avos.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
so with RE6, it officially has 10 maps (Mercenaries wise), not as of currently, as there are 8 right now (counting the 3 standard maps, the 3 pre-order maps, and the recent 2 new maps) so that leaves us with 2 upcoming maps; those being Rooftop Mission and Creature Workshop.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Rooftops and Simmons Family Lab IIRC... Both had zombies, so I can imagine they'll both have zombies in Mercs. All the stages have enemies that mirror the campaign-version of that stage with one exception--The Mines. The marketplace stage could also be an exception, but China did have zombies.

Darkness

Infected
Creature workshop eh. Sounds creepy.
I know exactly what you mean... :cool:
ZS0Te.jpg

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I'd love the cathedral, personally, though maybe that's too small... Tall Oaks sounds good, too. Maybe the cemetery to compromise? :) That'd be cool as hell.

it's just too bad after Map Pack B is released, that's all of the Mercenaries maps (10 in total) in RE6 :rolleyes:

eX29-

Yeah! I agree! 10 is a solid number of maps in total. I think it's two maps more over Resident Evil 5. Now! We just need extra characters for mercenaries to give it more replay value. I'd say like mercenaries reunion like in RE5 BUT instead just downloadable characters to add to the current mode, like they added Agent.

Top Bottom