• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Marry Me Jill" thread!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Sure I like Jill.:) STARS uniform, BSAA uniform, Battle Suit, regardless she is very pretty.:)

Trinity

Jill is by far my favourite character.I always had this urge to play with female characters,mostly because there aren't many gamer girls around here,so I needed to bond with the heroine :)

Jill,being so beautiful,clever and in the same time realistic grew up to my heart ;)

Btw. Spike awsome signature,I love Alexia :) she's a super blonde hottie :wub:

ValentineFan

I love Jill!! she's always been my fave character, she is just awesome. But if i had to ask a Resi character to marry me, it would be Wesker! :]

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@Trinity, thanks, Alexia sure is sexy.:) I saw this and had to use it, Alexia looks very pretty, and terrifying at the same time, I am super exited to see her in Darkside Chronicles.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;43081 said:
She's blonde,blueeyed and a bitch..That's all I need :wub:

She is going to look really amazing in her first mutation, can't wait.:)

And Alfred is bound to look great too, can't wait to hear him speak/laugh.:)

It certainly seems like Capcom learned from their mistake with the voices in UC that they need to not slack off with a bunch of newbies, so far Leon, Claire & Steve all sound great, let us hope the others are just as good...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;43087 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed,and hoping that there will be a PC port of the game

Well I don't want to sound pescimistic, but I wouldn't hold my breath....

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;43089 said:
For what will it be then :( ? They're making a RE5 port for PC,still waiting for it :)

I don't know, but I doubt the Chronicles series will see the light of day on any other console other than Wii...

Yeah I remember hearing about the RE5 PC port a long time ago...too bad Capcom likes to take their time..

Although I am not planning on getting the PC version, I hope that it has alot of improvements, like actually having the documents filed for example, instead of having it to where that one time you encounter it is the only time you get to read it.:(

Zombie Enclave

Jill is my 3rd favorite.

Though I would never marry her because only Nemesis could since she is getting grabbed by him SO MUCH.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Spike991;43091 said:
I don't know, but I doubt the Chronicles series will see the light of day on any other console other than Wii...

Yeah I remember hearing about the RE5 PC port a long time ago...too bad Capcom likes to take their time..

Although I am not planning on getting the PC version, I hope that it has alot of improvements, like actually having the documents filed for example, instead of having it to where that one time you encounter it is the only time you get to read it.:(

Hello, guys, this is a thread about Jill... not Alexia.

but when you speak of Alexia... she is cool...and pretty. :)

Trinity

@ Spike: It's bound to appear in June/July here. PC and PS2 are the common ports here,cause PS3 is still quite expensive and only a few own it,plus the games have astronomical prices and can't be found easily.

Thus,I haven't played RE5,I'm still waiting for it.
;)

Sorry,we got carried away.

Top Bottom