• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hi love! Haha, the prison is similar to the other compartment that doesn't exist. We have got Bieber and Cyrus in the prison. But they are not the prisoners, they are the torture instruments. :p

Good choices in torture instruments. I was going to volunteer to beat prisoners because I need to relieve some stress :p oh oh do I know about this other compartment?

TJay

Premium
Hello!
Thought I'd pop in here and say "Hi" as I've technically "returned".

Posted a little around the time of RE6's release (although I was here years ago too and lost the account details). Then some stuff happened & I somehow managed to lose the entire site & couldn't find it! But I'm back now, ta daaa & changed my username (was BusterNewman before).

So I hope you're all good? :).

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Yo. Just took an unexpected forced leave but hey I'm back.

I have see some old threads resurfaced that's nice imo.

Well mobile sucks but I'll manage.

That is all.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hey hey guys. I'm sorta back. I got in a serious car accident back in june and almost died. I'm still dealing with that and my injury but I miss a lot of people here <3
Damn that sounds rough.

Glad you're back. Also to me looks like someone is watching out for you by the sound of that.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
The forums still breathe! Wooooo!

And I still breathe! woo....? I guess?

inb4silverback

Last edited:

UmbrellaFella

Master of Unlocking
Hey,
Most of you probably don't know me but I am back for the time being. School and work of left me with no free time to hang out on the forms but hopefully I can start being a little more active now.

Reactions: Jen

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hey hey guys. I'm sorta back. I got in a serious car accident back in june and almost died. I'm still dealing with that and my injury but I miss a lot of people here <3
Jesus! :eek:
How are you now? Are you going to be okay? I'm so sorry. I have been missing you, but I had of course no idea you had been in an accident. I'm so glad that you live and that you're back.

Welcome back, Xi and UmbrellaFella. :)
EDIT: You too, Chris!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm gonna be okay guys! Just recovering. It's a slow process. I got 6 inches of my colon removed and my appendix since I tore it in half due to the seatbelt. Internal bleeding is no fun, and neither was the tube down my nose or any of it! Hell, not being back to 100% sucks but I'm feeling better and better each day. Thank y'all for caring <3

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm gonna be okay guys! Just recovering. It's a slow process. I got 6 inches of my colon removed and my appendix since I tore it in half due to the seatbelt. Internal bleeding is no fun, and neither was the tube down my nose or any of it! Hell, not being back to 100% sucks but I'm feeling better and better each day. Thank y'all for caring <3
'Im gonna be okay'. Has injuries akin to the creation of Frankenstein's monster. Good person Story meme?

Top Bottom