• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Internet Resident Evil Movie Project!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Rathit;59835 said:
Wait... im going to use my webcam/ itouch if thats ok. like be on a laptop talking to someone.

glad about writing the plot.

That's a great idea.
Like you sending a last-resort message to someone, while The Zombies are breaking in or something like that! :D

L

Lurker
Selenatripox;59848 said:
That's a great idea.
Like you sending a last-resort message to someone, while The Zombies are breaking in or something like that! :D

Yeah. Then i can eat the leftover brains right?

L

Lurker
uh... i dont know whats going on with me so no, i cant do the message. also nothing written... sort of a writers block so im out of the plot for now.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
BUMP! I would soooo love to do this. I went to an anime convention and cosplayed with a buncha other RE people. I still have my P90 and two airsoft pistols that look like berettas. I also still have my tactical vest, thight holster, and fatigues to look like an urban version of the U.B.C.S. I also have a buncha nerdy @$$ friends who would join in. Oh! And I still have a S.T.A.R.S. patch that's unused. So I can do either or.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Please don't tell me this thread is dead! I've got seven people that are hyped up to do this and ready to roll. We've got a scene scripted and everything.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Well, things are moving with the Script.
The same cannot be said for casting of the ACTUAL Resident Evil characters.
Plus, that my Corunner of this project (wolfgirl) has disappeared. :(
P.S: Could you PM me that scene that you have scripted?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Rebecca Chambers;61290 said:
This is an awesome idea. :D
I hope this all works out.
I'll keep comming back to check up on this.:D

-ItsNikki (PSN)

Unfortunately, until wolfgirl returns (If she ever returns :ermm:), there really Isn't much I can do, but keep writing the Script. And the Casting of the Actual RE Characters is going worse than WORSE.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I hope she does come back. I don't want this thread/idea to fall through. It's a rare chance to be able to make a Resident Evil movie that's both canon and good. I know of another forum that has a thread about resident evil cosplay all on it's own. I have seen and interacted with some of them at Otakon. They all have EXACT replicas of the S.T.A.R.S. uniforms, U.B.C.S., etc., that they have made from scratch. A few of them even look exactly like the characters. It has close to 1000 pages on the thread itself. I don't know if I'm allowed to post another forum or not, so can someone tell me if it's okay or not?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Elochai;61323 said:
I hope she does come back. I don't want this thread/idea to fall through. It's a rare chance to be able to make a Resident Evil movie that's both canon and good. I know of another forum that has a thread about resident evil cosplay all on it's own. I have seen and interacted with some of them at Otakon. They all have EXACT replicas of the S.T.A.R.S. uniforms, U.B.C.S., etc., that they have made from scratch. A few of them even look exactly like the characters. It has close to 1000 pages on the thread itself. I don't know if I'm allowed to post another forum or not, so can someone tell me if it's okay or not?

What do you mean by Canon? You do know this is a FAN ADAPTION of the Games, right?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
What I mean by Canon (I may not know the exact definition) is that it seems like it's following the game(s). I understand that it isn't an exact replica of the game, but just the core story of it.

Marksman

I can help write script if you want..
I might be a civilian too? (I'm quite young so might be quite hard... Probably best to stick to the script.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is the project dead? I'll keep the banner in my sig if the project isn't dead.

Selenatripox;61317 said:
Unfortunately, until wolfgirl returns (If she ever returns :ermm:), there really Isn't much I can do, but keep writing the Script.
Wolfgirl was without internet for a long period of time but I believe she returned in February. Are you here, Wolfgirl?

Mr Sunshine

Romero;70192 said:

Are you here, Wolfgirl?

I don't think you are saying it right.. Try this:

[spoilers]
6t7f6SDo.jpg
[/spoilers]

AAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuu!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
The Project is still alive... but "resting" for the moment. I'll have to talk to worlfgirl before going public about anything.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Okay, there have been several changes to the story. The Mansion part will be cut out of the movie, and we will just keep the Raccoon City part. I feel it is better if we just cut to the chase, with the outbreak below Raccoon City (in Birkin's lab) and then put all our main-characters in Raccoon City (most of them, however, won't meet, because of the distances we live from eachother).

However, I still hope to stay as true to the game as possible... but still add much originality to it. I DON'T, and I repeat, DON'T just want this to be a simple re-telling of the games... but I want it to feel much like the games, to have the same feel.

Wesker will be in it, and a villain I made up called "Mona". Mona is an expert on tech and she is the one that created Nemesis, with much help from Wesker. Wesker is not the chief of all Umbrella, just a large part of Umbrella. And don't worry, Wesker (and Mona) will have his piece of action, at the end of the film. ;)I am also thinking of adding Tyrant to the film, alongside Nemesis... but I am not sure if that will work (Because Tyrant requires MUCH more special-effects and make up than Nemesis, as he has those strange "tube-arms" and all that). If Tyrant is not in this film, he will most likely be in a possible sequel.

Top Bottom