• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) the hunk look a like who died on the clock tower balconey

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
I don't remember this part. I need to replay RE: 3.

321.jpg

this one, maybe.

T-type 0099

i know right i liked the clock tower part of the game, i wish there wouod of been more to do in the hospital.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I thought it was sad. Any brother/sister tie bit tends to do that though since my brother is the only person to always be there for me thus far.

I'd forgotten about that part until this thread though, since I didn't care much for RE3 for whatever reason. It's probably been a year and a half since I played it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I thought it was sad. Any brother/sister tie bit tends to do that though since my brother is the only person to always be there for me thus far.

I'd forgotten about that part until this thread though, since I didn't care much for RE3 for whatever reason. It's probably been a year and a half since I played it.
My bro is the same way...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
When you said the clock tower balcony I thought you were talking about the guy flying the chopper. The one Nemesis blew up with his rocket launcher.

Top Bottom