• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Evil Within

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Definitely! That was the first thing I noticed when it was announced. Strange how it changed so much from when it was going to be called "Zwei", to "The Evil Within", or "Psycho Break" if you're Japanese :p

But from the very little that we've seen so far(and I can't stress the word "little" enough) it seems that its offering both environments.You have the Asylum, which I think will offer a more traditional, closed corridor what-have-you experience, and you've got this Village section, that resembles RE4 almost uncomfortably close, not that I'm complaining :D Now this is just theory and hell, it might even be revealed well before launch that I'm wrong, but seeing as it seems to be a more psychological horror game, what if the Asylum was more of the "real world" aspect of the game, and the Village served as an "other world" type of atmosphere? Kind of like a switching back and forth to unravel the story and progression type of deal? This is all speculation on my part, so I guess we'll see at some point but right now I could see that happening. Either way, as far as RE is concerned, Shinji hasn't let me down, so I have faith that this will at least be fuggin' fun and entertaining!

/endrant.

Nemesis Type-2

I personally can't wait to see more of it and eventually play it. It looks awesome! Definitely looking forward to seeing just what Mikami came up with this time. Hope it keeps me on the edge of my seat. :D

Top Bottom