• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Evil Within

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea I hope so too. I feel that games these days get so much hype that when they do get released they're not quite as good as expected. Games that come to mind would be Tomb Raider & Bioshock Infinite, which are good but I've finished them both and I don't feel the need to play them again.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh my my. That was.. something straight outta silent hill. When is it coming out? And is it just me, or does it look live action?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
This looks pretty disturbing, count me in! I was coming here to post this, but ya beat me to it! I'll agree that it does look Silent Hill-ish, but that's not a bad thing at all to me. Also the bloody multi-armed monster looks like something straight out of a Japanese Horror movie, IMO. Also noticed some similarities between this and RE4, with the Village/Villagers, with the torches and all, not surprising considering who is making it ;)

AgentZero

This looks pretty disturbing, count me in! I was coming here to post this, but ya beat me to it! I'll agree that it does look Silent Hill-ish, but that's not a bad thing at all to me. Also the bloody multi-armed monster looks like something straight out of a Japanese Horror movie, IMO. Also noticed some similarities between this and RE4, with the Village/Villagers, with the torches and all, not surprising considering who is making it ;)
Nope. definitely not a problem. You know, when you first arrived here, I didn't like you. I don't know why. I think it was because of your avatar. But now I can definitely tell you, I like you!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yup.

I did some research on this, and it IS coming for 360, and Bethesda will be helping CAPCOM out with this. Finally! Resident Evil, mixed with fallout new vegas.... That just sounds like so much epic.
I also heard Next-Gen consoles as well. Bethesda knows their stuff, I recently started playing Fallout3 and its awesome. So even if the game doesn't scare the sheet out of me at least it'll be fun and brutal!

AgentZero

I also heard Next-Gen consoles as well. Bethesda knows their stuff, I recently started playing Fallout3 and its awesome. So even if the game doesn't scare the sheet out of me at least it'll be fun and brutal!
I recently just got in to Fallout New Vegas, and Ive heard that 3 is better. But new vegas is awesome!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yep Fallout 3 is better. New Vegas felt more like an expansion or something. It's still good but I preferred Fallout 3. Plus out of all the dlc they released for New Vegas, only one of them was decent. Fallout 3 dlc was epic.

AgentZero

Yep Fallout 3 is better. New Vegas felt more like an expansion or something. It's still good but I preferred Fallout 3. Plus out of all the dlc they released for New Vegas, only one of them was decent. Fallout 3 dlc was epic.
II heard that Blood Money for FO3 was bad.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Are you talking about the Dead Money add-on for New Vegas? Cause that was terrible. You couldn't even revisit the area after the quest was done.

AgentZero

Are you talking about the Dead Money add-on for New Vegas? Cause that was terrible. You couldn't even revisit the area after the quest was done.
Yeah! Dead Money. My bad. I was only told about it by my Uncle.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Some of those screens have a very strong Resi 4 vibe. The village in the background, the zombies holding weapons...

Top Bottom