• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Devil's Angel

Zacmac90

Chapter 1: Audrey Wesker

White clouds sped by as Audrey Wesker rested her head against the plane window, she was on her way to a town in Africa to write a report on her dad...Albert Wesker. She was extremely nervous as she had never once met her father, not even seen a picture of him and didn't know anything about him other than he lived and worked in Africa. On the other hand, she was really excited about finally getting to meet her father for the 1st time.

"I wonder why Mom never talks about him." Audrey thought to herself as she took out her ipod and turned on AC/DC's 'Highway to Hell', to her friends and family, she was known mostly by her nickname 'Angel' since she had a very sweet and friendly personality, the only thing that made her different from other girly girl types was she loved Rock and Heavy Metal so it sort of evened things out. Her long blonde hair was in a pony tail and her ocean blue eyes were shut as she nodded to the music, she wore a simple pink t-shirt with torn blue jeans and a white sneakers.

"I'm on the highway to Hell..on the highway to Hell." She sang outloud as the plane continued it's journey...little did she know that her destination would truly be Hell.

Author's note: Well this chapter is short but is basically Audrey's introduction into the story...how will she fit in with her father? Stay tuned...

Zacmac90

Chapter 2: Lost love

Albert Wesker paced back and forth in his room trying to figure out how he was gonna control the world with a teenagaer around, he had only found out recently that he had a daughter. Excella was sitting on the couch trying DESPERATELY not to laugh her ass off since she knew Wesker was in no mood for games.

"Honestly, I can't see you as the parenting type Albert." Excella said, clearly amused by the situation, Wesker glanced at her before continuing his pacing, she was right as he had no experience with children.

"How do I handle a child, especially a teenage girl?" Wesker asked, he sighed in frustration as he took off his sunglasses to rub his eyes. While he was a master manipulator and excelled in Biology, parenting was a completely foreign subject to him...suddenly his mind began going back to the past with the last woman he'd ever fell in love with; Natalie Adams.

Twenty Two year old Natalie Adams stared at her reflexion as she combed her long brown hair, her black nightgown slight shined against the bathroom light, suddenly she felt a familar pair of hands start rubhing her neck. Albert Wesker, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and his trademark sunglasses appeared behind her, Natalie couldn't help but shut her blue eyes and enjoy Albert's hands working on her neck.

"Do you have to leave tonight?" Natalie asked turning to face her lover, she never understood why he wore those sunglasses even at night, he ran a hand through her hair and sighed,

"Yes dear heart, this research could be extremely benefical...I'm sorry." Wesker walked out of the bathroom and got dressed, minutes later he was gone. Natalie would never see him again, never given the chance to reveal to him that their 4 month relationship had resulted in Natalie becoming pregnant with Wesker's child.
Wesker's mind returned to reality as Excella snapped her fingers and was yelling his name, he sighed almost sadly as he'd just about forgotten about Natalie Adams and hadn't thought of her since some time before the Mansion incident, he had no idea where she was and if she was even still alive or not but her sweet innocence and youth made him feel guilty for two reasons: he had been her 1st lover and he had chosen power over her love. Jill then came into the room and said,

"Your daughter's plane has just landed." Wesker nodded and put his sunglasses back on, he had to get his mind off the past and refocus.

"Have her here within a half hour, I will not tolerate delays." Jill nodded and left the room, Wesker sighed and straightened his long coat, as he left his room, the last words he ever said to his love would forever haunt his mind, it was no good bye or I love you but just...

I'm sorry.

Author's notes: What do you think? Since Wesker's past is not too well known I decided to make him seem a bit more human...read and review please!

Zacmac90

Chapter 2: Meeting Dad

Jill was already at the rendezvous site when Audrey stepped off the plane, she approached the teen and said,
“Get in the car, your father is expecting you.” Audrey was about to ask who she was but she noticed Jill was carrying a gun and decided it might not be a good idea to argue with the woman. She got into the car and remained quiet as Jill got into the car and drove off. About a half an hour later, they stopped and Jill dropped a bag in Audrey’s lap.
“Put that on your head.”
“Why should I?” Jill pressed the barrel of her gun into Audrey’s rib roughly, Audrey gulped as she winced at the slight pain of the gun in her side.
“Because I said so, now DO it.” Audrey sighed and did so, they continued driving for a while until they once again stopped, Audrey could hear Jill open and close her door and suddenly felt Jill yank her out of the car . The two women entered a building that had the words TRICELL in bold on the right side, after a few minutes Jill removed the bag and Audrey looked around but saw she was in a dark room that was barely lit. Little was she aware that at the top of the stairs, Albert Wesker was watching her,
She looks just like her mother..How long has it been?” Wesker thought as he slowly made his way down the stairs, he then said
“Hello Audrey.” She nearly jumped at hearing his voice, she turned and for the first time father and daughter were face to face.
“I-It’s nice to finally meet you…..Dad.” Wesker kept his face emotionless, he found it odd to be called ‘Dad’, Audrey took a step back as Wesker approached.
“My name is Albert Wesker but I’m sure you know that. Come with me, I’ll show you where you’ll be staying.” Audrey slowly followed Wesker up the stairs, as she followed him she couldn’t help but feel intimidated by him, whether it was his glasses or his outfit or just by the emotionless way he spoke. Wesker stopped at a door and opened it, he gestured for her to step inside, she did and noticed it was a very small room with a bed and a dresser.
“You’ll stay in here; you may only come out to eat or if I need you for something.” Wesker closed the door and Audrey could hear a small clicking noise meaning the door was locked. Audrey turned on the small lamp that sat on the dresser before lying on her bed, she hoped that she and her dad would be able to get along but didn’t know how she was going to do that if she was locked in her room all the time. Meanwhile Wesker was trying to figure out what to do with his daughter, he had no experience as a parent so how he could he be a parent to someone he had no information on which almost never happened.
“Don’t be so upset Albert; at least there is a moral to your dilemma.” Excella said sitting next to Wesker, she had a small smile on her face.
“That being?” Wesker glared at her before rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance.
“No glove, no love.”

Author's note: sorru wrote this pretty fast, not too familar with locations in re 5 so I'll try and work on that

Zacmac90

Chapter 3: Redfield meets Wesker

A day had passed and Audrey was bored so she decided to take a trip into the nearby African Village, Excella surprisingly had even given her 15 dollars and a handgun, there had been something disturbing about her smile when she had said about the handgun, "your gonna need it". She ignored it and left the building for the village, she wasnt aware that Excella was watching her and had a devilish smile on her face. Meanwhile in the village, Chris Redfield and Sheeva were dodging rocks and the African's weapons, Chris shot and killed 2 of the Africans before saying,

"Sheeva, this is pointless...we have to keep moving!" Sheeva nodded and followed Chris into an abandoned building, they blocked the doors and windows and looked around, they picked up a few handgun rounds and herbs but other than that, the building was empty. Suddenly the barricaded door exploded, Chris and Sheeva were sent flying back and looked in shock as a villager came in holding an RPG, as the crazed African aimed, Redfield shot him just as he fired, Sheeva and Chris jumped out of the way as the rocket blew a giant hole in the side of the building. As more villagers filled the building, Chris and Sheeva ran upstairs throwing a few flash grenades to hold them off at least for a few minutes.

"Hey Chris look!" Sheeva said pointing in the window, Chris looked and noticed a young girl walking into the village, since the majority of the villagers were trying to kill Sheeva and himself, they probably didnt notice her. They had to get out and get her out as well, Chris smashed the window and jumped out, Sheeva did also. Right behind them were the villagers, many of whom were still throwing rocks and tools at the two.

Audrey was instantly nervous when she entered the village, she had a bad feeling about this place...when she saw two ppl with guns running towards her, she grabbed the gun and held it in her hands which wasnt helping considering they were shaking. As the two people approached her, she could see their faces clearer and when she saw chris, her face went red.

"Oh my God, what a hunk." She thought to herself as she stared at Chris who repeatedly told her to put the gun down, she finally heard him and dropped the gun. Chris and Sheeva approached her slowly, she kept her hands up to show she wasnt a threat.

"What are you doing here?" Sheeva asked picking up the gun that Audrey had dropped to the ground.

"I was just trying to buy some food, what is going on?" Audrey asked as she followed Chris and Sheeva out of the village

"The villagers are under the control of some plague, they'll attack anyone they see..we have to get out of here, my name is Chris Redfield and this is Sheeva. What's ur name?"

"Audrey Wesker." Chris's blood almost froze as he heard the name of his hatred enemy, he turned around with widened eyes and said,

"Your related to Albert Wesker?" Audrey nodded

"He's my father."

Zacmac90

Chapter 4: Never forgotten memories

Chris had been silent for the past 15 minutes as he glanced at Audrey from time to time only to see she was looking back and was to the point of almost drooling as she watched him, to her he was like the perfect man; perfect body, handsome beyond words and knows how to take charge. They reached a deserted building and decided to take a rest, Sheeva found some water and handed one to Audrey and Chris.

"So, what are you doing here in Africa?" Sheeva asked trying not to smile as she noticed Audrey wiping her hands on her jeans anytime she looked at Chris.

"My mom sent me here to visit my dad, she and her bf are having some...difficulties." Audrey replied looking at the ground, she took a sip of her water and tried to avoid eye contact with Sheeva but failed. Chris was starting to wonder if Audrey's mom was more dumb for sending her teenage daughter to Africa ALONE or the mere fact that she had had a daughter with WESKER.

"If your mom and dad arent together anymore, how did your mom know Wesk-I mean your dad was here?"

"I think my Mom said that Dad took her there a few times years ago, she never really mentioned it much." Chris and Sheeva looked at each other, although Audrey probably had no idea who Wesker truly was perhaps she could help them get to him.

"How do you guys like know my dad anyhow? Are you friends with him or something?" Chris ran a hand through his hair trying to find a good way to explain the very long history he and Wesker shared and didnt want to freak her out by telling her that Wesker was a superhuman criminal who wanted global domination.

"Uh we're more of like old acquaintances." Chris said hoping she'd buy that, she did and wondered if Dad knew she had left despite his strict instructions not to leave without his say so

"Maybe I can take you to him, im sure he wouldn't mind." Audrey said getting up to leave and before Chris could say anything she was gone.

June 3rd, 1995

Natalie smiled as Albert handed her his birthday gift, they'd just returned from dinner at a fancy resturant and had a memorable night. She opened it and gasped as she saw her gift was a small diamond shaped cross, she put it on and admired it in the mirror, the light from the moon seemed to reflect it. Tears filled her eyes as she turned to Wesker and kissed him sweetly on the lips which he returned.

"Oh Albert, it's beautiful."

"I love you Natalie."

Wesker's mind returned as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, ever since Audrey had arrived his mind was constantly returning to June 1995. He sometimes did wonder if she ever did marry and what she had been doing with her life since than, how interesting that a child could bring back such sweet yet sad memories. Memories that he thought he'd forgotten over these years but realized that no matter how cold his heart was, memories of Natalie could never be forgotten.

One more kiss could be the best thing
But one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me

[Chorus]
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am