• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the darkness

cosmic master

ok so i have just finished playing through the darkness(awesome game by the way) and couldnt help noticing what an awesome soundtrack the game has but i cant find it for download anywhere.
does anyone know a site that i can download it from or at least just the song which plays at the end when the credits start. :p

REGirlfan

[quote author=cosmic master link=topic=265.msg6377#msg6377 date=1206237085]
ok so i have just finished playing through the darkness(awesome game by the way) and couldnt help noticing what an awesome soundtrack the game has but i cant find it for download anywhere.
does anyone know a site that i can download it from or at least just the song which plays at the end when the credits start. :p
[/quote]

LoL i beat it to remember lol i liked it at the end when we was at paulie's mansion. lol i want it to be a part 2 but i havent heard the sound track either. ;)

cosmic master

the song at the end is 'captain midnight' by tomahawk if anyone knows where i could download this from it would be much appreciated :p

Top Bottom