• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The best and worst collector'e editons of a game.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Simply name 1 good looking collector's edition and name 1 stupid looking collector's edition.

Bascially I think that the Halo 3 ODST Collector's Edition was stupid. Halo 3 ODST Collector's Edition only had a controller as a Collector's Editon Item (usally you would get something cool like a DVD talking about the game, or some kind of cool item, but a controller with Halo designs with just the game dosen't sound like a good Collector's Edition). I do love the game even though I haven't got it yet, but the Collector's Edition was stupid.

The coolest Collector's Edition I have seen so far is rather the RE5 Collector's Edition or the upcoming CoD:MW2 Presitge Editiion are the coolest. CoD:MW2 has the Hardend Collector's Edition with an artbook, steel case, a token to download the orginal Call of Duty, has a sculpture head of Soap MacTavis from the game, and has fully functional NVG (The NVGs are plastic, but fully functional plastic ones, that is awsome), and if you getting the Veteran Edition you don't get the head or NVGs, instead you get a action figure of Soap with fully customizable arms and other stuff.

So list your favorite Collector's Edition and the worst collector's editiion you know.

Popo

i dont really know much about it

sorry for the off topic but in your sig it isnt "truely" it is "truly", you spelled it wrong

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;58209 said:
i dont really know much about it

sorry for the off topic but in your sig it isnt "truely" it is "truly", you spelled it wrong

That is the third I have to change my sig. I wish that I would watch where I was typing.

L

Lurker
Worst: i have to stick with you on the halo 3 odst collectors.

Best: Mortal Kombat Kollectors (i know i spelled collecters wrong i just want to put more power on it :) )

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Rathit;58212 said:
Worst: i have to stick with you on the halo 3 odst collectors.

Best: Mortal Kombat Kollectors (i know i spelled collecters wrong i just want to put more power on it :) )

Thanks for agreeing with me on the Halo: ODST collector's edition. This collector's edition is probably bungie's worst collector's edition.

And what it is in the Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition?

Top Bottom