• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica The Ashford Twins

Sondre_norge

They are some on mine favs RE charters. Alfred is kind off funny with that hight pinching voice.

Alexia is pretty, pre transformed.

But what happend to their father? How did they exsperiment on him? i dident get it with me.

Ohh and why was alexia frozen? I dident cath the history of alexia, other than she graduatet at the age of 10, and found the T-Veronica virus.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Sondre_norge;61875 said:
They are some on mine favs RE charters. Alfred is kind off funny with that hight pinching voice.

Alexia is pretty, pre transformed.

But what happend to their father? How did they exsperiment on him? i dident get it with me.

Ohh and why was alexia frozen? I dident cath the history of alexia, other than she graduatet at the age of 10, and found the T-Veronica virus.

The twins were angry about Alexander because they found they were the result of an experiment (clones of Veronica Ashford) and Alexia needed test samples, so they used their father, who turned into Nosferatu (the white creature you fight in the Anctartic base)
Alexia came to the conclusion that the mutations were to extreme because the cells of the human body didn't have time to bond with the virus, so she put herself in a criogenic sleep for 15 years, reducing the virus' activity and allowing the body to bond with it. This way, she would be able to control the mutations.

StarsiderdotSajun

La Femme Fatale;37871 said:
Code Veronica is most definitely one of my favourite games in the RE series, and partially because I find Alexia and Alfred's stories to be really fascinating. I know that Alfred isn't the most popular of all characters, but they're definitely on my list. :)

So, what do you guys think of the Ashford twins? Love them, hate them? Why?

I loved the story in Code Veronica, instantly became my favorite game in the series. And yeah the whole incest thing was kinda creepy, but it kind of made me feel sorry for him at the end of the game, and she like didn't even really care about him and was just using him. :(

Also I can watch the movies now and actually enjoy them, combination of watching the cast and filmmaker commentary and Code Veronica's storyline having a very slight resemblence to the movies.

icydeath7

The god of walls
alfred
gickrcom_82d8da1c-d263-a974-6163-fa8316687e25.gif

nuff said

StarsiderdotSajun

La Femme Fatale;37871 said:
Code Veronica is most definitely one of my favourite games in the RE series, and partially because I find Alexia and Alfred's stories to be really fascinating. I know that Alfred isn't the most popular of all characters, but they're definitely on my list. :)

So, what do you guys think of the Ashford twins? Love them, hate them? Why?

Code Veronica is not only my favorite game in the Resident Evil series, but one of my top favorite games overall simply because of the storyline. I couldn't put the controller down, sat and played through Code Veronica all in one go and loved the whole thing.

Can't really word it any better than that at the moment, heh.

Craig Macleod

Oh, I couldn't disagree more. One of the reasons that I do appreciate them is their intriging and elaborate backstory. I've found they've been much better drawn out as characters than even a couple of RE's main characters.

Totally agree with this. They're my favourite villains in the series, alongside Wesker

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I liked them In Code: Veronica, but i liked them much better in The Darkside Chronicles. In CV they seemed just plain mad but in DC they acted much more intelligent with a little bit of crazy thrown in.

The story of Code: Veronica definitely makes it the best game for me

Leon Alexis

RECV is not about killing zombies! This game is about teenlove to beautiful girl,I know what i am talking about,because I played it 3 times, and I think its enough to understand this!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I liked them In Code: Veronica, but i liked them much better in The Darkside Chronicles. In CV they seemed just plain mad but in DC they acted much more intelligent with a little bit of crazy thrown in.

The story of Code: Veronica definitely makes it the best game for me
I'm with you...I think the changes to the characters was MUCH needed and done in very good taste...Besides...Having Alexia kill Alfred was a GREAT addition...

Leon Alexis

I am sorry for my temper,but if he does not love Claire, then he would kill Claire! May be I am fool,but I see this game does involve love.Sorry again!

Top Bottom