• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica The Ashford Twins

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Code Veronica is most definitely one of my favourite games in the RE series, and partially because I find Alexia and Alfred's stories to be really fascinating. I know that Alfred isn't the most popular of all characters, but they're definitely on my list. :)

So, what do you guys think of the Ashford twins? Love them, hate them? Why?

ValentineFan

I liked them! Their story is interesting, but they both have really twisted minds, I mean, they did experiment on their own father.
Alfred was so funny, he has a real obsession with his sister, it's like practically incest.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Yeah, their story sure is interesting. I couldn't imagine how Alexia finished college at 10 years old, and Alfred's twisted mind actually helped him hide Alexia for nearly 15 years.

Still... the incest thing between them kind of grossed me out. D:

Trinity

Loved them.. Alexia's blonde,blue eyed and a real psycho...That's all she needed to win my heart :)

:lol: No,seriously,they had a good story..Alfred was kind of annoying,but I liked him.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
alfreds a complete nut job, pretending to be alexia for so long..and his bloody annoying voice :/

jw1322

i think i could take them or leave them. they made passable villans but i thought more could have been done with their stories. they seemed slightly cartoonish to me

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think they should show more of Alexia near the end.
In the game, she doesn't seem too smart... (only in thefiles, etc)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
jw1322;38656 said:
i think i could take them or leave them. they made passable villans but i thought more could have been done with their stories. they seemed slightly cartoonish to me
Oh, I couldn't disagree more. One of the reasons that I do appreciate them is their intriging and elaborate backstory. I've found they've been much better drawn out as characters than even a couple of RE's main characters.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I personally really enjoyed both characters, Alfred had the Norman Bates thing going, and a memorable voice and laugh, while Alexia was the more masculine of the two, and she was pretty cool, especially her first mutation, but I only hope that they aren't ruined by bad voice actors in Darkside Chronicles...Capcom has a knack for screwing up the voices...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You'll have to excuse me because I'm not familiar with Darkside Chronicles... but isn't it based on RE 2? As I said, I'm not sure- I just haven't heard anything about Alfed and Alexia being feautred in it. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;39820 said:
You'll have to excuse me because I'm not familiar with Darkside Chronicles... but isn't it based on RE 2? As I said, I'm not sure- I just haven't heard anything about Alfed and Alexia being feautred in it. :)

That is okay, it is a fair question, but yes DC is going over RE2, but in a fashion similar to UC, it will cover more than that, it is apparently going over stuff from CVX and something new with Leon in South America(guess he didn't get enough spanish).:)

Shoot Them InThe Head

In south america with krauser i may add..

But back to the topic at hand.
Alfred was just an ass who made the whole escaping the nightmare near impossible (diverting the plane to the antartic, awakenig alexia etc). I also found that steve slowed the process down too but that's a different story altogether.

Alexia was the better half who got all the good genes. It was a shame that her life was pretty much a waste seeing that she was croygenically frozen for most of her short life, only then to be vapourized by Mr Redfield! what a stupid b*tch:rolleyes:

Levan

Polkka. lol
I truly love the twins, and not just one, but both of them. First of all, Alfred HAS an awesome personality. You may be thinking, Alfred's wacky personality is awesome? Well for me it is, at the least, cause he's the most unique person I found in the franchise.

Second, Alexia's the 2nd greatest villain in the series for me(the number 1 of course is Wesker).

Davinfected

They're both awesome. Alfred was "normal" (in that he has no viral powers, he's just a guy with a gun) and it's the fact he had that dark secret the whole time he was running the Rockfort facility that makes him a disturbing and admirable character. And he uses his knowledge and controls of the place to lure Claire into traps, which is quite clever.
Alexia is just class. The things she did to her father... The way she bitch-slaps Wesker... Of course, both twins looked much scarier when they were kids!

ResidentZelda

Alexia Just kicks ass, and Alfred is a funny crossdresser :D, Besides I love their evil laughs (I know they're annoying, but contagious)

BillyCoenJCR1418

I couldn't have agreed more! Alfred and Alexia were awesome! That video showing them cutting the dragonfly's wings was crazy! Awesomely crazy!

Top Bottom