• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Super funny moments in Resident Evil 6

luigi_mu

Personally I like Leon vs Harper sisters scene the most, but it's just me ;)

RE_6.png

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The Leon vs Harper sisters scene? Am I missing something?

To be honest, I found nothing particularly funny. RE has a habit of being cheesy from the very first game and that in itself is rather endearing, but there was nothing like that here. The script was just... snore...

svp

yeah the script was rather predictable and unauthentic. Helena barely had any lines through out the first few chapters but "we cant waste any time" it ads less depth and likability to a character if they don't have anything interesting to say. though I did like the scene when Jake and sherry talk in the cabin, very good voice acting; and i really believed it through their emotions. The only funny part was Jake's costume and the weird pixel characters.....I also thought Ada's wit was funny at times.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I laughed at Leon's date with the meat grinder with Helena standing right next to him and looking bored. I guess she was a fan of splatter movies in her teens and has seen better scenes before.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
At the beginning of Chris' campaign when the soldier says "Is he always that awesome?" It made me laugh at how patethic Capcom's intent of making Chris look like a total badass looked.

And a lot of ingame fails and how some things looked damn stupid I just burst into laughter haha

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Funniest Moment for me was in When Leon and Ada both said

"Why Doesn't the Dead Stay Dead anymore"

Made me think....after about 12 years you NOW just relised that...?

I love the part where Finn asked Piers if Chris was always that awsome. When he said that I literally said to the screen,"Yes, yes he is." While laughing of course.

As already mentioned, Piers' and Jake's bickering was hilarious.

The part where Sherry fell and asked Jake, "You're not even gonna ask if I'm alright?" To which he replies, "Eh, I thought you were indestructible supergirl."

Jake eyeing Sherry's butt after pretending to be modest.

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them at the moment. It wasn't the funniest RE game but the story wasn't bad. It's not like I was expecting a comedy anyway. Lol

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
"I'M READY TO BLOW!!"
Finn, you little pervert! Saying this, surrounded by a team full of young male soldiers... :oops:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Well i had this moment where this dude killed me in Survivors with Carla (Before she was nerfed) And taunted me

" I'll see you DEAD" Then BAM my partner had headshot her

I died laughing

As for as the cutscenes go Jake & Leon Vs Ustanak

Piers & Jake dog fight

Jake being a pervert

Annd Probably When both Leon and Ada said "Hope that's all she wrote" After killing the Ubistivo

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Hmm...I think the funniest parts for me were the playground, whenever Ada would talk to herself, annnnd, in Leon's campaign, after the Lepotitsa appears on the plane, the look Helena gives him when he asks if she thinks it could fly a plane.
Helena's known you for a very short amount of time Leon and she already knows that she has a better chance of surviving if the Lepotitsa flys the plane.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Something funny happened to me today in Mercenaries.

I was playing Rooftop Mission with Sailor Moon Sherry, and two Ubistvos appeared at the same time. When one of their chainsaws hit me and I entered dying state with several zombies nearby, I thought I was going to die. But no! The Ubistvos kept swinging their chainsaws, not only killing the zombies and thereby saving me from them, but also keeping my combo going while I was slowly crawling away. Then, when I could walk again, I immediately used a first aid spray, turned around and finished them off.

That has never happened to me before. Usually, when I enter dying state in Mercenaries, that's it for me. But this time, thanks to my temporary guardian angels, I survived and even killed more enemies than ever before on that stage. :D

Polly89

At the end of chapter 3 of Leon's campaign, I was playing with my buddy online, after the boss fight with the shark... the screen went black, I could hear Helena and Leon but for whatever reason we kept on dying over and over again XD Me and my friend was like WTF...so about a few minutes later I had to go back to the main menu to restart the boss fight again...
It was probably just a glitch but it was still hilarious

Top Bottom