• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stran-jah!

Mobe

Hi,

im mohammed, but frends can call me mobe, lol.. jus like u guys, im a Resident Evil Series' fan.
I grew up playin vdogames.. no life without vdogames.. at least, not for me.. u cud say, im a vdogame freak..
so, lets talk abt me a lil, shall we?
24yr old guy, originated frm Bangladesh, born n raised in da UAE. hobbies r photography n music composition..
im also a patriot when it cums to vdogame consoles.. PlayStation series r da consoles for me.. I hate gamecube, wii n xbox! anyways.. I luv Resident Evil series.. my fav character is Jill Valentine =D

hope to meet other crazy fans n be a part of dis great community..!
Peace!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Welcome to the forums!!! :D

I love my PS2 and my GameCube... am I a freak of nature??

:lol:

teal27

Welcome! I'm a Playstation person myself, although I've got nothing against the other systems, I just prefer the PS2 and 3. :D

Mobe

wow! thanx to all of u for such a great welcum =D

to b honest, i feel extremely jealous wen sum1 says xbox360/wii has better grafix than ps3.. usually my frends keep arguin wit me regardin da grafical issues.. besides, playstation was there wen xbox/wii werent even born.. playstation has given me a lot n still is givin.. evrybuddy is free to make their own choices.. I made mine, n its da playstation! =)

ps: no offence to d other console users.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'm abit of everything, i play pc games, own a gamecube, xbox and ps2, and did have a 360 until i sold it, im more into older games.

Mobe

aha, i like to play da classics too.. Sega mega drive, neo geo, supernintendo, etc

CassidyAcid

Sega Megadrive may be one of my favourite consoles of all time! Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star... I could sit and play them for hours when I was younger; and now probably too.

Mobe

yeah me too.. Sonic, streets of rage, golden axe, shinobi, contra hard corps, moonwalker, kid chameleon, bubble n squeak, comix zone n lots more.. I even play em on my cellphone, lol..

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Mobe! Enjoy your stay.
welcome1d.gif

teal27;54254 said:
Welcome! I'm a Playstation person myself, although I've got nothing against the other systems, I just prefer the PS2 and 3. :D
Seconded. ;)

Top Bottom