• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 spolier major, youve been warned !!!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
this is the last spolier I give..... the game will be out in a week and I will not read any more spoilers or watch videos cause I too want to be excited and enjoy the game and be shocked at the story outcomes and character development !! See you guys on PS3 OCTOBER 2ND, 2012 !!
THIS IS HELENAS ENDING, NOT A BIG SPOLIER, BUT A TASTE ! - ENJOY:D

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Saw it already with the full last boss fight on the other thread but yh nice xD

cathodex1

So let me get this straight:
You're accusing certain people of lying, implementing that, there's NO way that they could have played the game. Let me quote you:
-- you are full of crap !!!!!!!! there is no online anything set up yet that was your first mistake!

Then you're moaning in another thread, that how unfair it is that certain people already playing the game, while some people who pre-ordered it, still haven't got their package.

Yet, you post spoiler videos about the game's ending.

So, is it just me, who thinks, that you contradict yourself? Or is it simply the case, that you have double standards? Or both?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So let me get this straight:
You're accusing certain people of lying, implementing that, there's NO way that they could have played the game. Let me quote you:

Then you're moaning in another thread, that how unfair it is that certain people already playing the game, while some people who pre-ordered it, still haven't got their package.

Yet, you post spoiler videos about the game's ending.

So, is it just me, who thinks, that you contradict yourself? Or is it simply the case, that you have double standards? Or both?
== wow, youre an ass ! did you just come here to post that? lol, get over yourself!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Actually, one can get an idea of Resident Evil 6 (or something of this sort), after watching Resident Evil Damnation and watching the whole end credits play-out/roll (the music they've choosen for the ending credits is, it is very nice. i like the song, yes)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i feel that my interest of getting this has slightly changed (positive in a weird-slight way) it may be probable i may get this? after all, there will be the "Verses" mode with the usual "Slayers/Team Slayers" plus the "Survivors/Team Survivors" and the other multiplayer modes that have been confirmed via DLC. and i have a feeling there will be a "Point System" one can use to buy other characters/other outfits for the characters. I'm Hoping for a choice to buy (the) Ada Wong character to be used in the multiplayer mode aspect of this thing, and i can somewhat settle to use Helena/Sherry for the multiplayer aspect and the story asspect, until on the part of the story, where one has to choose between Chris or Piers (i may have to choose Chris, in this part of the story/campain)...assuming they are the only female option when one first, goes into the multiplayer aspect. (like how in Resident Evil 5 verses, from the youtube videos i've searched and seen via the Chris or Sheva option). until / hoping that Ada is an available character to be purchased later on (as i have stated on this message). So yes a somewhat slightly-positive interest in getting this.

Lonesurvivor2127

I've seen all three endings, and I'm currently watching Leon's boss fight.And all i can say is Thank you Capcom!! This game looks awesome!!! I can't wait to play it!!!

willowsby

after I read & watch some other ending and major story, I find RE 6 story kind of lack & there are some plot hole.

I'm still questioning Simmons motive, about Carla, I more find her motive about revenge, jealously & hatred towards Simmons & Ada.

But what I like about RE 6, they have really nice interaction between the characters

zeroskaterz92

I'm still questioning Simmons motive, about Carla, I more find her motive about revenge, jealously & hatred towards Simmons & Ada.
Simmons doesn't want the US fall, he still want the US remains at the top, that's his motive. since the President trying to reveal the truth about the bio-organic weapon and the government has something to do with it. more or less, it will give the US a bad reputation, along with the government, economy, etc.
that's why he kill the President. it's cheesy but it is what it is. that's just how the political works. lol

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
after I read & watch some other ending and major story, I find RE 6 story kind of lack & there are some plot hole.

But what I like about RE 6, they have really nice interaction between the characters
After going through all the campaigns I can tell theres no plot holes left at all ^^

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Ohh, I don't normally read spoilers on any new games, but I can't help myself on RE6.

After reading spoilers on this forum, makes me want the game even more desperately, thanks to those that spoiled ;)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So many people have gotten the game early. I seen on fb this morning some guy posted a pic of him holding a copy of RE 6... I was like "well fuuuuuuuu!" lol.

Me so jelly.

Top Bottom