• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 *SPOILERS* The Piers thread

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Mhahaha....I'm gonna play with him on PSN. I tweeted him and <3 he said he promises he will, once he deletes someone else to make room for more people :'D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Girls... You do know he's gay right? *dream crushed completely*

tumblr_m0fn35viXq1r6v6va.gif

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Girls... You do know he's gay right? *dream crushed completely*

Somebody hold me. :(

So he doesn't want a harem of female followers? *sniffs sniffs*

Excuse me, but what exactly were you two (and others) expecting from a male model? ;) But it's good to know he actually replies on Facebook, so I can send him a friend request and tell all my jealous pals that I'm friends with Piers! :p (And I'm used to being a fag hag anyway.)

Anyway, I was the first one to say during one of our Skype chats that he is my boyfriend, so even if he (or Piers) was straight, I would never share him with you!! :p The only foursome there could ever be would include him, Chris, my real boyfriend, and me, of course.
(Dear God, we're talking about foursomes now, and I initially feared my signature was too perverted for this forum...)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Sorry father, I didn't want you to find it out like this... :oops: *returns to Helheim and hides under a rock all ashamed*
(Fortunately, though, I'm not alone under that rock.) :D

Darkness

Infected
Just finished Chris' campaign. When Piers lost his arm in like 2 seconds i was like "WTF, that was kinda abrupt!"
Then as he was shooting lightning every-which-way I kept thinking "Why is none of the lightning getting conducted by the water and damaging Chris?" He was like knee deep in it.
Then as Piers started mutating and his face was all f'ed up, I was thinking "Chris is going to neively sting Piers along, and Piers is probably going to attack him forcing Chris to kill him. That's what ALWAYS happens when someone's infected."
Then Chris was activating the life boat while Piers was sitting against the wall unsupervised I was like "omg omg, Piers probably knows that he is doomed so he's going to put a bullet in his own head to save Chris the trouble!"
Then Piers shoved Chris into the lifeboat and sent it off and I was like "well, that was close enough, so i'm going to consider my prediction right." ;)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
This has nothing to do with the original topic of this thread, but then again, since it's called "The Piers thread", everything concerning Piers should be allowed.

Does anyone else feel it's just wrong to ship Piers with Carla? I recently created an account on Deviant Art and there are people who keep uploading romantic pictures of this weird pairing, sometimes even dramatic ones where Piers has to defend his "beloved" Carla from his angry captain. Those pictures always get tons of favourable comments within a short time, which means they must be rather popular, and I'm like WTF?? Is this supposed to be some kind of revenge on those who are shipping Chris and Wesker?

I can understand people who ship Piers with Sherry, Jake, Claire, Chris of course, and even the real Ada, but Carla?? They don't even look good together.
Sorry, I just had to post my thoughts about this. But I'm still interested in your opinions.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't understand shipping Piers with anyone to be honest - (imo) Sherry and Jake are out because Capcom obviously meant to imply some sort of romantic elationship between them, I can never really concede with a pairing that has never met in canon (at least to our knowledge) so that rules out Claire, shipping him with Ada is just stupid... and does he even know that Carla existed? Chris might have learned after the fact that Ada and Carla were two different people... and correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the impression Piers died believing Carla WAS Ada. Chris is really the only one you can make a case for... but I dunno, I've tried getting into slash but I just can't.

But yeah, Carla/Piers is just kind of ridiculous.

Top Bottom