• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 (spoiler)no man should have this POWER!!

Morphosis

Yeah, but kinda cool in a way, PUNCHING a boulder to make it move!! Maybe it shows Chris will power to save Sheva. Orrr Chris its a distant relative of Ryu! haahahahah Just kidding!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Just an adrenaline rush. It actually is scientifically supported. Women can lift cars when they're in dire straights. It's a protective or life-preserving back up fuel of sorts that kicks in whenever the initial drive of adrenaline isn't enough.

Morphosis

DegenerateElite;30648 said:
Just an adrenaline rush. It actually is scientifically supported. Women can lift cars when they're in dire straights. It's a protective or life-preserving back up fuel of sorts that kicks in whenever the initial drive of adrenaline isn't enough.

Does Sheva die if we fail to move the boulder? If so, then its all because the will to protect Sheva!
I too heard a story, about the woman lifting a compact car to save her son that was stuck under it! Amazing!

Jill

yeah its true people get adrenaline rush's when in danger and you cant feel pain to after thats why chris can punch a boulder till it moves

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hah adrenaline is what they both stab each other with when your in the danger zone =P keep them alive!! those junkies... =P

But yeah I cant remmember the last time I got a decent rush of adrenaline...

z0mbie_hunter

anEpicFaiIure;30577 said:
i find it ridiculous that he moves that d**m boulder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ&feature=related

Actually quite typical with volcanic rocks like this? When they are created they have many tiny holes in them from bubbles. It may look large and full of mass. But is actually very thin mass and light weight (For its size) because the lack of mass. It is definitely possible. And very believable when it comes to the adrenaline rush theory. T'ank you come a-gen.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That is a very good theory =P
but a big rock it still a big rock which means it would be heavy, but chris is massive to... In the movies the put sticks under rocks to lift them =P

Jill

RE5.;30684 said:
but a big rock it still a big rock which means it would be heavy, but chris is massive to... In the movies the put sticks under rocks to lift them =P
yeah they do but chris's arms are the biggest ever LoL

z0mbie_hunter

RE5.;30684 said:

It would not be heavy. I've been down to Wolf point where one of the volcanoes were. One of the largest in the 20th century to go off in the U.S. and left white ash all over the north west. Massive rocks like these are like Swiss cheese. Full of holes and very light.

Jill

z0mbie_hunter;30710 said:
It would not be heavy. I've been down to Wolf point where one of the volcanoes were. One of the largest in the 20th century to go off in the U.S. and left white ash all over the north west. Massive rocks like these are like Swiss cheese. Full of holes and very light.
yeah thats true they look heavy but they have alot of air in them still you need a bit of strength to move one

Jill

anEpicFaiIure;30802 said:
only a bit of strength i bet no one here could move a rock that big
well u have to focus your chi to be able to get your strength up

Top Bottom