• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Spinoff or 7?

huzhouse

What would you guys rather have: a direct sequel to 6 or a spinoff/prequel like Revelations? Personally right now I'd rather have something like Revelations that goes back and tells the story of something else that happened that we haven't really heard about. I think a game that takes place after Veronica about the anti-Umbrella organization would be be really cool. It could star Barry andsome rregular and new characters. The game could take place partly at the mansion and then at Umbrella facilities or whatever. What do you think and want?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Reboot! Ha.

A direct sequel would be nice. Hopefully Resident Evil 7 (if it ever happens) will be less John Woo and more Hitchcock and/or Kubrick in its approach to survival horror.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Reboot! Ha.

A direct sequel would be nice. Hopefully Resident Evil 7 (if it ever happens) will be less John Woo and more Hitchcock and/or Kubrick in its approach to survival horror.
It will. It's confirmed this June, 10, 2014 will be unveiled for PS4 on E3

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
lol... no, it hasn't.
Why are u trying to be smarter than me? huh, if you are member here longer than i am that doesn't mean u are ALL smarty than me!
Here:
E3 takes place June 10-12, 2014, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

And for sake god stop being annoying (no offence) but ur not the smarty one all the time.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why are u trying to be smarter than me? huh, if you are member here longer than i am that doesn't mean u are ALL smarty than me!
Here:
E3 takes place June 10-12, 2014, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

And for sake god stop being annoying (no offence) but ur not the smarty one all the time.

You claim that something has been confirmed to be at E3 with no evidence backing it... Rumors aren't confirmations. Nothing regarding Resident Evil at E3 is official until we get some solid leaks or Capcom themselves confirms it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Spin-Off would be a ok, but not back at the mansion. It's totally done and over With. And Umbrella Chronicles (A cannon entry), covered the Anti-Umbrella work. Don't waste time going back to incidents we have all the answers for just for filler that will POSSIBLY please fans. Do something new, that in SOME way relates to the current story. Like Revelations did.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Spin-Off would be a ok, but not back at the mansion. It's totally done and over With. And Umbrella Chronicles (A cannon entry), covered the Anti-Umbrella work. Don't waste time going back to incidents we have all the answers for just for filler that will POSSIBLY please fans. Do something new, that in SOME way relates to the current story. Like Revelations did.
This. So. Fu<king. THIS.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Spin-Off

I want a ORC type of deal (Not in gameplay wise as shoot everything you see) but a "What-If?" story I liked how some games do that but they need to expand that since I'm coming to turns that the series is pretty stale as of late.

That or a Prequel.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Spin-Off

I want a ORC type of deal (Not in gameplay wise as shoot everything you see) but a "What-If?" story I liked how some games do that but they need to expand that since I'm coming to turns that the series is pretty stale as of late.

That or a Prequel.
Prequel to what, exactly?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
What about an All Piers game that takes place during Chris' six month absence?

How does anyone feel about bringing back Bruce McGivern (Though it will never happen lol)
I forgot about Piers. But I'm game for that.

While he isn't no Lee Everett and died in a OK way. I'd like to see someone beside Chris as captain.

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
spin-off or 7 i will happily buy the next installment just to see what capcom throws at fans after such criticism and glorious crap (legit or not) dealt to RE6.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well since Leon is a very populer i think that he should have his own spin-off series. and as for the main series well i think that a re-remake should be done.

Top Bottom