• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry

Sephiroxas

Sorry for being gone so long. Someone didn't pay the internet/phone, so we lost it for a bit, until they turned it back on. :pirate:

Zombie Enclave

It's okay.

But do you live in a Apartment or in a dorm, because you mentioned " they " when you said the reason you couldn't get on.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What was it like not being online for awhile, did you have a good break from all the photoshopping and moderating... lol x)

Sephiroxas

Frohwned;56754 said:
It's okay.

But do you live in a Apartment or in a dorm, because you mentioned " they " when you said the reason you couldn't get on.

I live in a Condo. I live with my boyfriend and his brother. His brothers the one who usually takes care of everything. But he forgot this month..>.>;

echoey;56761 said:
What was it like not being online for awhile, did you have a good break from all the photoshopping and moderating... lol x)

NO! It was terrible! I love the internet. I use it a lot. :pirate:

Hollow-Words

Haha dude, I assure you, there isn't anything to be sorry about~~~
As long as you're gonna come back, it doesn't matter =]~~~
I left a while ago cause of moving to Vegas and stuff but I'm back now =D~~~

Sephiroxas

:lol: I'm sorry again, I've been dealing with moving. :p I broke up with my boyfriend an I'm moving back home, so I've been dealing that and working..I'm sorry. I promise I'll come back soooon..

tequila

Bottle Lover
Welcome back! I know what you mean. A month is not too bad. I remember when I had my internet cut for almost two years. I just recently got it back on 2 months ago and I'm paying the bill. I hope all goes well with your move.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Like I said on the Fable site WELCOME BACK :D

Sorry to hear about the boyfriend thing too and hope that all the moving and what have you is going ok :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm sorry about the internet thing and your boyfriend.

Welcome back. :)

Top Bottom