• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something about Transformers 2 movie?

radosintra

Hi to all at forum.residentevilnews.com. I am newbie, but after reading posts here, i can say that you have such nice community here, so assorted kindly members.
Properly, i want to discuss Transformers 2 action movie. I watched it yesterday in Imax, and was very impressed. from the first minute till the end this movie really takes your breathe. Sure, huge money spent on this amazing action, such great producers worked on it, all this computer effects... And ofcourse, Megan Fox... What do you think about this movie, did you like it? Your favorite scene? How do you think will be there 3 part, and about what?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
As already stated, take this to general discussion. Then we would be happy to talk about this.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Okay it was good, but there were a few things i didn't like,

the girl transformer, the one with the long tongue, was absolutely terrible, and more she ruined it slightly.
secondly, the plot itself seemed very rushed and basically throwb together far too quick.

but apart from that i enjoyed it, and enjoyed the acton sequences, especially optimus fighting in the forest, thought that bit was intense and was not expecting what happened next which i cant say here because its massive spoiler lol.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Yeah, its all about action, effects, and nicely made battle scenes. Other than that, the story is just complete rubbish.

My favorite scene would probably be...

I loved the part where Sam(Shia) and Mikaela(Megan) were trying to get to Optimus to revive him. Especially the part where they both jump from a rooftop a fraction of a second away from being vaporized. :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
Yeah like you say, there was some nice effects, but i wouldnt call the storyline rubbish, just sloppily put together. The whole to revive him was visually nice to watch.

dark_zero

i like the first one better there was something missing in the second one, i dunno what exactly but i wasnt interested enough seemed kinda boring except for the action and effects

Die Zombie Die!

For me the battle scenes were sometimes hard to see what was going on. Just big old piles of metal clattering into eachother. As a child I never like the series or the toys so I watched the films thinking they'd be bad.

I did enjoy them but I think mostly because the guy who plays the lead is such a great actor and provided a great comic relief to an otherwise, pretty dull movie. Oh and Megan Fox is fiiiiitttttt!

Hoady

Die Zombie Die!;48392 said:
For me the battle scenes were sometimes hard to see what was going on. Just big old piles of metal clattering into eachother. As a child I never like the series or the toys so I watched the films thinking they'd be bad.

I hate that in movies it can get real bad in lord of the rings.Its when so much action is going on that the camera changes angle every 2 seconds and flips around and **** so you don't even see half the kills or know what the hell is going on.

I did enjoy them but I think mostly because the guy who plays the lead is such a great actor and provided a great comic relief to an otherwise, pretty dull movie. Oh and Megan Fox is fiiiiitttttt!

I hate that actor man i reckon hes a blatent douche.Megan looks are ridiculously overrated but nevertheless shes still quite a fox.

Top Bottom