• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 *Some Major Spoilers*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You've been warned, I just got this from here, the same guy who's been posting the spoilers for quite some time now. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/63312495

It's still unclear, but it seems pretty obvious who Leon's final boss will be... Scroll down for details:

"Jake's final boss is Simmons, which is the man Helena accuses of being behind the current outbreak and we see talking with Ada. Sort of predictable he'd be one of the final bosses, but it makes sense for a 'hero's tale' like Jake's for the main villain to be a boss, especially since Simmons seems to be Sherry's boss and the one asking for Jake. Simmons seems to have mutated for this battle, as there's mentions of him having a tail, a shell on his back, and some form of a lance. The boss seem to have three phases, with attacks using it's lance, using it's tail, some biting attacks, dashing tackles, and more. One phase seems to have Simmons lances be deflected back at him by Jake. Another phase seems to involve Simmons flying. The final phase seems to be Jake tapping into his inner Wesker and running for the last strike.

Chris and Piers also have a final boss against.... Something. To be honest, I have no idea what the heck it is but it sounds like it's linked to those cocoon enemies we see some in the story and E3 trailer. It seems it might be a 'mother' J'Avo, as it is able to give birth to Sanagi (which is Japanese for "chrysalis", or "pupa", and seem to be 'born' but can be killed before their 'birth' happens. The boss can do things like make the enemies around it stronger, has some sort of drain attack, some nail or 'needle' attack, and has 'plates' and 'sections' to its body. Sounds like a real monster, and possibly a queen J'Avo or something. Like how it's appropriate for Jake and Sherry to fight Simmons as their story is more of a 'Hero's story' and it makes sense to have a 'bad guy', Chris's story, which is a tale of Chris really trying to find himself again and live up to his mistakes, makes sense to end on a 'monster' that is directly at the heart of this. A BOW, which he is seeking to destroy and eradicate from the world.

It's not quite clear what Leon's story final boss is, but based on files it seems that either Leon's or Ada's final boss fight may include Leon and Ada either working together or against each other. Leon and Ada are both in the fight, and it looks like they either are partners or are against each other. Either outcome, it either seems that something happened to Helena, or Leon and Ada have a final confrontation. Leon's end boss is kinda' mysterious at the moment, as it's not clear if this Leon x Ada stuff is at the end of Leon's or Ada's campaign, it's not clear if they're working together or against each other, and there's also some clues that an enemy titled in the files as 'CHASER' is involved, but the Chaser may be Ustanak. Guess we'll have to wait and see."

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Major spoilers or not, I'm intrigued! I'd love to learn more about this supposed 'Queen'/'Mother' J'Avo boss that Chris and Piers will come up against!

It also seems as though Chris doesn't die afterall, that's been something I've been worried about. It's beginning to look more like Leon or Ada will bite the dust with the final battle, but we'll see as further details will emerge after this guy cracks into the demo a bit more. In that link there are details about the stages and gameplay as well on the 5th page if anyone is interested.

There will be a swimming scene kind of like Revelations, and if a character stays in too long they'll drown. Sounds challenging!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Wow I have a really bad feeling Ada is going to die. Sad face. Times five hundred. Million.

I'd rather it be Leon...

me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

Haha no offense to Leon fans out there btw, everyone is entitled to their opinions, sadistic or not! :p

Jakeykins18

Useless
I'd rather it be Leon...
Leon can die, I have no problem with that. Maybe he'll die and "our" Rebecca will come out of nowhere sliding down a rope hanging from a helicopter with all kinds of cannons and shes like LOADED with shot guns and first aids and tattoos and shes drunk btw. Anyways, she just kills everything. BOOM dead simmons. BOOM dead ustanak. BOOM dead momma Javo.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Leon can die, I have no problem with that. Maybe he'll die and "our" Rebecca will come out of nowhere sliding down a rope hanging from a helicopter with all kinds of cannons and shes like LOADED with shot guns and first aids and tattoos and shes drunk btw. Anyways, she just kills everything. BOOM dead simmons. BOOM dead ustanak. BOOM dead momma Javo.

All while having a joint hanging out of her mouth and saying "I'm sorry, was I late to the party?" Haha that would be awesome... but sadly only in our dreams. It appears her, Jill, and Claire will be making no appearances in this game :( Only Sheva which I'm not too fond of. *sigh* It doesn't make any sense for Jill not to even get a mention. I hope she's not dead ;_;

Jakeykins18

Useless
All while having a joint hanging out of her mouth and saying "I'm sorry, was I late to the party?" Haha that would be awesome... but sadly only in our dreams. It appears her, Jill, and Claire will be making no appearances in this game :( Only Sheva which I'm not too fond of. *sigh* It doesn't make any sense for Jill not to even get a mention. I hope she's not dead ;_;
Omfg if they killed Jill again I'd be goin off on capcom. I love me some sheva.
Jill > Sheva
Sheva > Piers

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Omfg if they killed Jill again I'd be goin off on capcom. I love me some sheva.
Jill > Sheva
Sheva > Piers

I like Piers ;_; but maybe it's because I find him cute and kind of like Robin and Chris as Batman lmao. I agree though, if they kill Jill again I'd be super ****ed, I mean what would even be the point? That'd be like opening an old wound to the fans... and very cruel!

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Damn we know probably 85% percent of the damn game now. I hope none of them die 2bh. Has there been any more info on Sheva? I could care less if she is in the story (although I wouldn't mind a cameo) as long as she is in mercs.

Speaking of wounds, I wonder what Mama Javo is gonna look like?

My best best is that he/she/it will look disgusting, regenerating juice going all over the damn place.lol

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
warning before you read this there are major spoilers that if you read you will have ruined the game for yourself

the rumor is YOU PLAY AS LEON S KENNEDY duh duh duhnnnnn :eek:

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I am just picturing this scene as j'avo mother fight!!
. Also I am glad there are no guys in plants or getting swallowed by uterus looking things!!! much rather have transformations-the jake boss fight made me think of this movie!!-

HELLBOY1980

great Info keep up the great work !! Also i have a feeling ada will find out shes a clone and was brought up most likely on the island like hunk ! - speaking of I really need some hunk in this game he needs the spot light too!

HELLBOY1980

watch newest E3 trailer and see part of chris telling everyone "get out here now !!! " Looked as though he was crashing something into a huge power source ?? I think chris is going to go Kamikaze in this one !

DeweySshi

I don't care who's Leon's final boss is going to be but just don't die Leon...please!!!! I have some major difficulties to imagine RE with Leon dead.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Same here. Finally Ada will get her karma for faking her death in the first place, but she's a favorite for sure. And awesome gif by the way. Whatever they're called, it's hilarious.:D
Haha thanks, shes my favorite too. If they do kill her do you think it would be lame if she "died" the same way in RE2?

Top Bottom