• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So I finally played the demo and...

RedAndWhite

Before you read, this is about the public demo.

I don't understand all the fuss around Jake. It was the campaign I liked the most actually and wasn't that different from Leon.

Leon... Idk, it didn't really work for me. It had everything for it to work but it was a bit of a mess imo.

Chris... Well, it doesn't feel like COD but it doesn't feel like RE either :( I loved the Edonia setting though, Lanshiang was a confusing scenario.

So by the demo:
Leon (8 out of 10)
Chris (6 out of 10)
Jake (8.5 out of 10)

It feels like RE but at the same time it doesn't. I dunno guys... RE6 is getting pretty mixed reactions to me.

Rate each campaign btw.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've highly enjoyed all three demo stages, actually. I think my favorite is still Jake's though, because I just love his unarmed fighting style so much. There's a nice Capcom fan Easter egg contained within his moves, too; Guile's 'Flash Kick'! I mean, the 'flash' isn't there, but the kick is such an obvious nod. Made me nerd out something fierce!

UMEGAMES

I've highly enjoyed all three demo stages, actually. I think my favorite is still Jake's though, because I just love his unarmed fighting style so much. There's a nice Capcom fan Easter egg contained within his moves, too; Guile's 'Flash Kick'! I mean, the 'flash' isn't there, but the kick is such an obvious nod. Made me nerd out something fierce!

lol I didn't notice the flash kick, but will keep an eye out for it now!

thc2099

I have to disagree with you here dude, the combat here just doesn't do it for me. I'd have preferred to see more of a "brawling" style melee than the perfectly executed fancy martial arts kicks I've seen in this game. I just think it'd fit the game's setting more. Especially when they're roundhouse kicking the doors open, I mean seriously man, what's going on. What's with the wrestling takedowns as well, would anybody actually do that to a zombie? Just my opinion anyway, not meaning to offend anybody or say they're wrong.

Top Bottom