• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So, anyone else reminded favorably of MGS 4?

Orion Callisto

I want my jacket back.
I couldn't help, ever since the first trailer, getting the same exciting, complex feeling in my gut i got when I played Metal Gear Solid 4. Plus, all the elements are similar: It goes global, is about a larger conflict, changes the series gameplay drastically, looks damned amazing graphically and even marks the return of many familiar characters. Anyone else feel the same?

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
That is an excellant point... Too bad I was never much of a big MGS fan... Snake Eater was the best, though...
Anywho, did you hear that they are making a MGS movie?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
If its half as good as mgs 4 or snake eater I will be playing this 24/7 !!! I am a die hard mgs fan !!! resident evil and mgs the two greatest game franchises ever made !!

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
If its half as good as mgs 4 or snake eater I will be playing this 24/7 !!! I am a die hard mgs fan !!! resident evil and mgs the two greatest game franchises ever made !!

I agree with about 50% of what you just said, good sir...

Orion Callisto

I want my jacket back.
Agreed to both points. I am really hoping it's as impressive as Guns of the Patriots, being a longtime fan of Resi and MGS, having played both since I got an ps1. Ive always gotten the same feeling between the two, cutscenes, gameplay and characterisation have always felt similar. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. X3

Top Bottom