• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so...anyone done it?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I plan on going next weekend, but i wanna know if anyone has seen re5 yet? Obviously i meanthe movie lol. So...anyone?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Just watched it and well its pretty random, they dont explain too well how they got till there. Story wasnt the strong side of this one. A thing it does have though is action lol

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
It doesn't come out until the 28th in the UK so i'll have to wait until then :(

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
saw it friday, i really liked it, confusing at the start of the movie but then was like ohhhhh
but it was good haha

BranBran

It was good. I just hope they keep everyone who lived at the end in the next one! And some of the people from the last movie that were not in this one!

Aleck

Biohazard
It was interesting and Milla's acting was good, but they always fail to explain things. Not everything needs an explanation and I get that. For example, the Executioners unleashed by the Red Queen. I don't need to know how they became Bio-weapons, those are okay because I can assume they obviously were Umbrella experiments. Then there's the, where the hell did Chris and Claire and KMart go? The movie starts right where the other left off, so then one moment they're right beside Alice and the next, they were just erased...Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but the missing characters and lame ending hurt it as a whole. They could have done a better ending with cameos of where Claire, Chris and KMart were, would have been a more satisfying ending I think.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
did any of you see it in 3D? If so, was it worth it? I saw Afterlife in 3D and it wasnt really worth it. So I'm wondering if they fixed it this time around.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
yeah it was good in 3D, and yeah i want to know what happened to claire, chris and kmart

Aleck

Biohazard
It was good in 3D, not the best ever, but better than Afterlife for sure. I enjoyed it, there were a few moments where we were ducking things and jumping about.:oops:

Feng-Hi

Seen it and think it has all the good points of the previous films. I think it feels more like the games nkw which is fairing better. There are some big plot holes and the story can get confusing but action and acting is much better and it actually had me wanting for more. It is very clear that the cast and director are very in love with this story arc with Alice and thankfully things seem to be getting better. Enjoy.

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
Just watched this afternoon and its a hot mess. I came into the movie with low expectations and it still was just a mess there was little plot and what little there was it just made no damn sense. I realize there two seperate properties games/movies but wesker good? and only 1 min of screen time. Chris Claire k-mart gone not even a slight nod to where they were or what happened. Leon and barry felt forced ada was just meh Lickers now cocoon there victims like aliens and paul anderson robbing from mortal kombat 9's x-ray fight system in the end just a ****ing mess. Alice without her "powers" can still slaugther 50 zombies flip 50 feet in the air with perfect accuracy on every shot i mean i just dont get it i want to like the movies but there **** Need a reboot bad alice has to go anderson must go hes now right even with uwe boll for the how the **** are these guys getting work award. Highlight for me was jill. Its just my thoughts i actually dozed off for about 5 mins last movie to accomplish that feat for me was Cowboys and aliens.

RedAndWhite

They could have done a better ending with cameos of where Claire, Chris and KMart were, would have been a more satisfying ending I think.
Agreed. Though it is hinted they were captured, 100% agreed.

paul anderson robbing from mortal kombat 9's x-ray fight system in the end just a ******* mess.
The mortal kombat movie was made BY paul anderson.

Edit: Double-posts merged. -Romero

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
The mortal kombat movie was made BY paul anderson.
Yes the ****ty 90s movie adaptation he did correct. Im talking about Mortal kombat 9's x-ray system was what i was referring to nevermind he "Paul Anderson" had no hand in my friend so........ heres a cookie..

RedAndWhite

Yes the ****ty 90s movie adaptation he did correct. Im talking about Mortal kombat 9's x-ray system was what i was referring to nevermind he "Paul Anderson" had no hand in my friend so........ heres a cookie..
BUt it was a reference to the franchise that he took a part in.

RedAndWhite

My man your reaching and getting very far off topic.
I've seen threads whose off-topic posts go on for pages and pages, but anyways.

I thought the scene in Moscow was very underwhelming (maybe minus the chase) and the reactions never varied, even when the chainsaw guy came in.

Top Bottom