• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Slender

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So I came across this free game called Slender, it's a first person horror game :)

It's a simple idea, you are in these dark woods and you have to try find 8 pages. But the Slender Man is following you and if he gets too close, it's game over. I like it anyway, it has a creepy kinda atmosphere.

You can download it from this link. http://slendergame.com/game.php

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I've seen that game not too long ago when I was watching a Rage Quit on it from Rooster Teeth. It does look pretty creepy from what I've seen.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I watched Phil from DSPGaming play that with his girlfriend and he kept saying the game wasnt scary at all and was plain stupid, but I suspected he was just trying to look tough in front of his girl XD I'll give the game a shot after I play Amnesia :)

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
It's pretty fun. Though the game gets much harder once you collect 6/8 pages. He seems to speed up, or at least to me he seems to.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Most I can find is 3 even tho I know where some of the others are from videos, I always seem to get lost and then the Slender Man creeps up from nowhere lol.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
after page 5 he will teleport and the only way to beat him is to potintionally look at him when you get close to page 8 so you get a short burst of sprint to get to the final page

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh I didn't know the pages are randomized. **** that makes things a bit harder.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Slender_Guide.jpg

I hope this helps yall its a map of the place with tips on how to beat slender

Top Bottom