• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Six Minutes of Gameplay Footage!

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
hey guys i am new to this forum does anyone know the actual release date of operation raccoon city ??? please tell me

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
*sigh* i miss fixed camera, scary music, good characters and slow pace, i think they have literraly turned resi evil on it's head when they had a perfectly good formula, looks as if capcom is becoming the money hungry 'just buy the game and gimme the money!' type of publisher like Activision instead of the kind that makes quality games whilst having a conciense, like HBO.

KKAAIIG

*sigh* i miss fixed camera, scary music, good characters and slow pace, i think they have literraly turned resi evil on it's head when they had a perfectly good formula, looks as if capcom is becoming the money hungry 'just buy the game and gimme the money!' type of publisher like Activision instead of the kind that makes quality games whilst having a conciense, like HBO.
Hey man give them a chance, this game might surprise you! ;)

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I just want the option for fixed cameras, or over-the-shoulder.

aoshi

Having the same formula for sequels is gonna gimmick the originals. Capcom have tried new gameplay which is in good spirit for gamers to have a new experience. Why have the same formula when new things can be tried out, besides its jus a game. Though i have disappointing thoughts about the game (melees), I am looking forward to playing it.

B.Martin

I would like to see an old style resident evil on the new age consolds, another racoon city survival horror episode. Even if its a reremake or remake 2/3, hell even outbreak #1-2 Hd would be good (let alone 3) but ORC is not that style of game. Which is is fine by me and I'm looking forward to it without a doubt, but I hear your call ;)

aoshi

One good thing i like about this game is that there is no inventory management. I hated inventory management in combat modes like mercenaries. I know its possible but i have died zillion times managing inventory.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Resident Evil meets Army of TWO by the looks of it.

It's got Leon in it so instantly it should be at the very least playable. He's got a very good side kick with him in claire, unlike that plastic Sheva that Chris had the misfortune of babysitting just to keep certain people happy.

I think i'll buy it and give it a go..

It'll be good to Dawn that uniform again after so many years.

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
Resident Evil meets Army of TWO by the looks of it.

It's got Leon in it so instantly it should be at the very least playable. He's got a very good side kick with him in claire, unlike that plastic Sheva that Chris had the misfortune of babysitting just to keep certain people happy.

I think i'll buy it and give it a go..

It'll be good to Dawn that uniform again after so many years.
yeah your right!!! but everyone stop criticising every new resident evil title wich is going to come out i am a big fan of the series and if i had the money i would buy every single franchise of the series because it is resident evil. its a big name for a game the first and best game with zombies allways is going to be the best for me even if it sucks so w8 until the game comes out play it and then you are free to say it sucks or i dont know what else but try it first i am not talking specialy to you i am talking to every noob and nerd who dont even like resident evil series and criticising operation raccoon city just give it a chance !!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Can't wait :D!!! Resident Evil 6 is suppose to bring back the survival horror, So ima definitly get REORC and ima be the first one to do a LP of it

Top Bottom