• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your...

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
GKwvhAb.png

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Daburcor I dunno. I thought so at first but with all the hype they're building up I feel like we're gonna be let down.
Besides, right now nothing is better than Mortal Kombat X.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
@Daburcor I dunno. I thought so at first but with all the hype they're building up I feel like we're gonna be let down.
Besides, right now nothing is better than Mortal Kombat X.
If it were just about any other developer, I would definitely be inclined to agree with you, but Kojima has never let me down, and if Ground Zeroes is any indication as to how The Phantom Pain will play, I'm still 100% hyped! xD
As for Mortal Kombat X, I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in a number of years, but I have heard good things. Does this one play like at all like Injustice?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If it were just about any other developer, I would definitely be inclined to agree with you, but Kojima has never let me down, and if Ground Zeroes is any indication as to how The Phantom Pain will play, I'm still 100% hyped! xD
As for Mortal Kombat X, I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in a number of years, but I have heard good things. Does this one play like at all like Injustice?
No! Injustice is downright clunky and stiff compared to mortal kombat x. I've played mortal kombat games in the past and I bought mk9 solely to tide me over until mkx comes out for ps3 in June but mkx is a masterpiece. Best fighter ever and I say that as a tekken fan.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Changed my background again. This time I decided to have a slideshow for my computer's background with each background lasting 10 seconds each.
Background%2022_zps0xuhpgow.jpg

And they go in that exact order.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It's been a number of months, so here's mine again.

17c86799ca7781c1621773d8305f373a.png

God, Blade Runner is just the best. Especially on Blu-ray.

Top Bottom