• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tequila

Bottle Lover
La Femme Fatale;72860 said:
Aww, thanks for the sweet comments, you guys! :)

And Teq I'm about 5'3.

Ahh you're an inch taller than me...

We're like little people compared to these skyscraper tall guys :lol:

Hoady

tequila;72924 said:
Ahh you're an inch taller than me...

We're like little people compared to these skyscraper tall guys :lol:

Comes at some costs.

Once i was at a concert and i was standing in the main crowd.I happen to get a tap on my shoulder from behind so i turn around and see this dude who is like a head and a half shorter then me.Hes clearly about 40,got a raging beard, definately in some sort of biker gang then he goes"Get out of the way"in some horrible voice.Man i was only like 15 i just went 'uhh sorry'kind of swerved out the way.

That is definitely a crappy experience being some tall baby faced lanky man and conquering over tough men lol.But in the end it works out once you grow a beard and start filling out(so long as i don't go to war most the taller guys die).:pinch:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hoady;72927 said:
Comes at some costs.

Once i was at a concert and i was standing in the main crowd.I happen to get a tap on my shoulder from behind so i turn around and see this dude who is like a head and a half shorter then me.Hes clearly about 40,got a raging beard, definately in some sort of biker gang then he goes"Get out of the way"in some horrible voice.Man i was only like 15 i just went 'uhh sorry'kind of swerved out the way.

That is definitely a crappy experience being some tall baby faced lanky man and conquering over tough men lol.But in the end it works out once you grow a beard and start filling out(so long as i don't go to war most the taller guys die).:pinch:

Ahh damn I see. Nah it sucks being short sometimes. I went to a concert and I had to shove some drunk tall people out of the way last summer. lol

Ahh I see what you mean, but it varies. Being short has it's disavantages in war too.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
All you ladies are so pretty. :)

Wow, over 30,000 views. :eek: Mmm that has to be because of all the girl pics. ;)

Mr Sunshine

Romero;73078 said:

Wow, over 30,000 views. :eek: Mmm that has to be because of all the girl pics. ;)

I'm pretty sure it will reach 45,000 views in one day if you post a picture of yours Romero. You have a lot of female fans here. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;73082 said:
I'm pretty sure it will reach 45,000 views in one day if you post a picture of yours Romero. You have a lot of female fans here. :p
Nuh-uh! :ninja: It's me in the avatar.

I think I said this last year, the reason why I won't post photos of myself is that this is a public site. But I don't mind sharing my photo with people that I meet often on MSN. :)

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
New pics, chilling at school :)

snapshot201004221.jpg

snapshot201004223.jpg

New haircut, summer is near!​

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
What kinda class are you in dear? It seems to have something to do with boats or something lol..I'm not quite sure :lol:

Nice pictures by the way ;)

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
tremor;73204 said:
What kinda class are you in dear? It seems to have something to do with boats or something lol..I'm not quite sure :lol:

Nice pictures by the way ;)

Thx! Hehe Yeah, studying for ships engineer :)

Mr Sunshine

Hauge;73221 said:
Thx! Hehe Yeah, studying for ships engineer :)

Ummm.. my cruise ship seems to sink whenever there are high waves. I don't know what's the problem with it. Can you fix it for me please? Thanks!

[spoilers]
007926.jpg
[/spoilers]

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Fallen91;73228 said:
Ummm.. my cruise ship seems to sink whenever there are high waves. I don't know what's the problem with it. Can you fix it for me please? Thanks!

[spoilers]
007926.jpg
[/spoilers]

Hahaha! Well, it seems that the problem with the famous 'SS Fallen' needs some stability on the portside. 2 kegs of beer will increase stability :) Do you use beavers for propulsion?

Mr Sunshine

The famous SS Fallen? I like that! :D

Anyway it seems that you are a genious! It worked! I used to use beavers but they are too expensive nowdays. :p

tequila

Bottle Lover
So many cuties on this site :wuv: lol

You have a baby face Hauge. You look younger than the age you said you are. :X

L

Lurker
Trinity;73633 said:
<embed src="http://img225.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="FFFFFF" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img225/img0866p.jpg"/>
goofing around

Im not sure the board permits HTML.

I will get another picture up soon. After I can get my dads webcam.

Top Bottom