• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

ersico

ya i kinda stumbled on it...and added spraypaint and spikes from studsandspikes.com turned out pretty good :)
16446_1262551009003_1386553376_7450.jpg

DHECHalloween1-09.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Here is my.. Here is me! not in my uniform because I dont have one! But god bless mcdonalds anyway, such a nice place haha. I never new you could order 20 chicken nuggets for £3.99 haha

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
T Dot;60748 said:
why is everyone emo?

Don't be so quick to judge.
I for one see no emos here. I only see a great bunch of people who have their own unique looks. I'm not emo, but I bet you'd say I am despite not using the mannerisms of the "emos" who frankly, don't always go slitting their wrists. Sometimes it's only because of issues in their lives that have taken them to those extreme measures.
So, better retract that statement. Not gonna do you too well.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nice picture sephi, your boyfriend has a epic goaty!! I wish I could grow one, how long does it take to get something like that lol

And woah T Dot you said that emo thing on the post after I posted a picture.. but Im not emo?? lol.. not while wearing a black vest and nikey trackys...

lol now this is a qeustion try and answer it when and where do you see emo's wearing those cloths on the street my yout? haha... only joking.

I do quite despise emo's but im slowly getting over the hatred built up from my college days.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;60668 said:
Here is my.. Here is me! not in my uniform because I dont have one! But god bless mcdonalds anyway, such a nice place haha. I never new you could order 20 chicken nuggets for £3.99 haha

I thought you said that from now on your pictures would contain a weapon lmao. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I did say that quite awhile ago ... but I thought ... what would everyone that doesnt know me think .. haha

so I retract my statement "From now on all my pictures will include a gun. unless its a social picture which means I'll probaly be smoking a jay or something"

blah blah yada yada
This doesnt mean Im never gonna post a picture with a gun in hand or spliff hanging out my mouth.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nice photos people :)

Well, it's been a while since I posted one of me, and since I cut my hair a bit, I guess I'll post a more updated version of myself lol.

SDC15571.png

Top Bottom