• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll find an adequate way to keep in touch, I promise! Truth be told, the only reason I keep Facebook is to keep in touch with my out of state family these days. Everybody else has either dropped dropped FB like a bad habit or is someone I see regularly. I'm very happy to see you're doing well, anyway!

Glad to know you're doing good too! Yeah I actually got rid of mine to rid myself of some family XD I'm so nice.

Mr Sunshine

Psst, you can't know till you've tried it!

Also just to be relevant, here's a picture of me talking on the phone. AMAZING!

t8p379.jpg[

Hoady

Dude! That's incredible. How was it!?

Hey mate, was insane! You become so incredibly aware/alive. Freefall is best, all fear disappears and its just you there, falling, flying! But unfortunately its short lived, once parachute kicks you can think lol, fear kicks in a bit but you have the most incredibly, unbelievable view all around you.

Highly reccomend!! I want to hit up an ocean view or something next.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey mate, was insane! You become so incredibly aware/alive. Freefall is best, all fear disappears and its just you there, falling, flying! But unfortunately its short lived, once parachute kicks you can think lol, fear kicks in a bit but you have the most incredibly, unbelievable view all around you.

Highly reccomend!! I want to hit up an ocean view or something next.
Man..That sounds unbelievably exhilarating...

Top Bottom