• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

Congrats KennedyKiller, wish you the best mate.
Ain't done photos for ages so here is a snippet from my first skydive with my eskimo savior companion a month ago. BLOODY UNREAL!!!

1004783_531193583613130_1615011608_n.jpg

1002436_531193646946457_266422447_n.jpg

17588_531193530279802_2102501982_n.jpg

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Well, I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I was just trolling during a webcam chat with a friend. Its certainly not anything I make a habit of doing.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Holy s*it balls! You're alive!

I am! It's nice not having a facebook because it's freeing but it also sucks not being able to keep in touch with the people you like!

Hey there Taylor! Long time no see!

Yes! It's been a while! Congrats on your future new addition to the family. Life seems to be going by so quickly! Everyone is so grown up!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I am! It's nice not having a facebook because it's freeing but it also sucks not being able to keep in touch with the people you like!
I'll find an adequate way to keep in touch, I promise! Truth be told, the only reason I keep Facebook is to keep in touch with my out of state family these days. Everybody else has either dropped dropped FB like a bad habit or is someone I see regularly. I'm very happy to see you're doing well, anyway!

Top Bottom