• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm from the south and so naturally I love magnolia trees and the smell of magnolia blossoms; they were a really big part of my childhood. Magnolia Grandiflora is the proper name for the southern magnolia tree.

I absolutely LOVE Magnolia trees. They were my grandmother's favorite and because of her they are mine too. We used to have a really small one in our yard before a concrete truck backed over it. It stood maybe 8 feet tall and it was over a decade old. It's weird that it never got bigger than that.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
We used to have one in our yard but then we moved and there aren't any magnolias at our new place. I still love them, though. They're amazingly beautiful and if you've ever seen one, you can instantly recognize them no matter where you go.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That won't really help if he wants to see my face - lol. Here you go, Elochai:

me32.jpg

Aww you look super cute here my ducky.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Nope my awesome chuck-norris like beard would create a meterite and a black hole that would destroy the earth if my face was shown to other resident evil fans.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nope my awesome chuck-norris like beard would create a meterite and a black hole that would destroy the earth if my face was shown to other resident evil fans.

Meteorites and black holes??!! Ohmehgawd that sounds AWESOME! Awesome is your last name anyways, so it's expected of you sir xD

This is what I look like on Mondays:

249812_1907885230634_1646924568_1877011_8078889_n.jpg

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I love you two! :)
I gots a Nikon D3000 with a 15-55mm lens this year with taxes. It's really nice. It help make the picture uber awesome.

Top Bottom